Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Does anybody know if it is possible to do a randomized amount for an item similar to the max and min levels for dinos? I see that there are some additional plugins that could sort of do this, but I am trying to make a kit for the Primal Fear mod that would give random amounts of blood. The only shop plugin I found that does something similar would give 1 item in a random amount, not a set of items with random amounts.

hello i need you help pliz
i need to use this comande for exemple but " and '" its my problem you have solution for remove this :

"test":{
"Type":"command",
"Description":"test",
"Price":10,
"Items":[
{
"Command":"SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/......._BP'" 500 0 0 120"
}
]
},

And its possible to add type: "comand" in kit ??

Last edited:
hello i need you help pliz
i need to use this comande for exemple but " and '" its my problem you have solution for remove this :

"test":{
"Type":"command",
"Description":"test",
"Price":10,
{
"Command":"SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/......._BP'" 500 0 0 120"
}
]
},

And its possible to add type: "comand" in kit ??

I believe that only dino and item can be used as types. Are you trying to spawn a wild dino on-demand, or a dino that is tamed for the user already? Also, the kits are slightly different than the shop items. What you have listed looks like a shop item and not a kit. The kits contain objects for dinos and/ or items.

For example, a mantis kit could be:
"mantis":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Price":5000,
"Description":"Level 150 Mantis (neutered) with decent saddle, pick and hatchet",
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":150,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/Mantis_Character_BP.Mantis_Character_BP'"
}
],
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":4,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/PrimalItemArmor_MantisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_MantisSaddle'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
}
]
},

And a mantis shop item could be:
"mantis":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"1 Level 300 Mantis",
"Level":300,
"Price":2000,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/Mantis_Character_BP.Mantis_Character_BP'"
},

So the server will run fine with the default config, but whenever I delete the original config and replace it with my custom one (Attached below) the server will not even start. Does anyone know a fix around this? I pasted the code into a .json validator and it said there were no errors

I have written my own config and when i placed it on the server it wont work, the server will not even register its there. someone mentioned to me that i have to ask my host to add the .dll file but the host said i can do it using the mod manager. but its still not working. i spent 3 days writing this config out with everything that i want and i really hate to see it all go to waste. Is there anyone that can help me?

I don't really know what's wrong with this but can you please take a look at is see if i missed anything

I don't really know what's wrong with this but can you please take a look at is see if i missed anything

The shop list must be in lowercase not separated.
The name of the dinos and items must be different from the description.
example:

"ShopItems": {
"dnpartyhat": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Dino Party Hat",
"Price": 5,
"Items": [{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_DinoPartyHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoPartyHat'"
}
]
},

"dragoboss": {
"DefaultAmount": 0,
"Price": 500,
"MinLevel": 55,
"MaxLevel": 250,
"Description": "Dragon Boss",
"Items": [{
"Amount": 10,
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Allo.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Allo'"
},
{

How can I add DINOS to buy in the shop?

I tried to add Dinos to buy on the shop and the server lost connection:
"owl":{
"Description":"DINO Snow Owl(From Extinction DLC)",
"Price":500,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/Dinos/Owl/Owl_Character_BP.Owl_Character_BP'"
}
]
},

I also tried to create a kit but doesn't work:
"owl":{
"DefaultAmount":0,
"Description":"DINO Snow Owl(From Extinction DLC)",
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums,Gift,Default",
"OnlyFromSpawn":true,
"Price":1,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/Dinos/Owl/Owl_Character_BP.Owl_Character_BP'"
}
]
},

Sincerely,
Tiago

its possible to disable functions? i need only kits/autokit on spawn

Hello author (or anyone else willing to help, honestly),

I'm having an issue where my shop seems to crash only after a player has been logged in for 5 minutes and should receive points. I find this quite odd, as I did not change the default values for points in the config files, but rather the items you can buy with them.

I've ran my code through a .json validator until it came back clean, so I don't believe I'm missing any curly bois or anything along that line.

It should be noted that my host is still running version 2.6 of ARK shop, rather than 2.8.

The shop does not seem to crash the server without my editing of the config file, but I cannot seem to find the reason for the crash at all.

Thank you for your time.

When setting up the Timed Points Reward groups how does the plugin choose which group if the person happens to belong to more than one in the list?

Does anyone know in which file are player points kept in if one is not using one of the sql databases? The server I work with, the prior owner never set up something for it, and we need to update the shop to the newest version so it will hopefully work with the most updated api (which we need to get the vote rewards plugin ownproxy has to work), but we are worried about loosing our players point data. I know its one of the files from an experiment we did with restoring shop data to an older save.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back