Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi, i have added the classic flyers mod to my server, but when i take a dino from the shop its not allowed to lvl up speed on it, any idea?

Thanks

Can Permissions be used with ShopItems or just with Kits? - Would like to offer price discounts on certain shop items to certain Groups. Thanks in advance - great work on this plugin!

Nevermind - I found the request to add this feature. I will instead second that request! For now I'll have to use kits for this purpose.

Last edited:
Hi, i have added the classic flyers mod to my server, but when i take a dino from the shop its not allowed to lvl up speed on it, any idea?

Thanks
Make sure you are using the CF BluePrint.

IE - For CF Argents its Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Argent/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP' NOT Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP' which is the vanilla Argent

Spawn Codes / BP paths for CF:
<https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/895711211/133261369999715399/>

hey guys just wondering i am wanting to put in the shop an option to buy all the haircuts how would i set it out in my config ? any help appreciated

[QUOTE = "cronos2018, post: 11278, miembro: 477"] hey, chicos, solo me preguntan si quiero poner en la tienda una opción para comprar todos los cortes de pelo, ¿cómo puedo configurarlo en mi configuración? Cualquier ayuda apreciada [/ QUOTE]

@DW! can you check and see why "artifacts" & "artifactsmisc" is not working in shoplist as items? everything else shows up, just not those 2. Thanks bro.

Hi,

Is it possible to set the Dino name from a Starter/VIP Pack?

Example:
"vip":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Description":"VIP KIT for Premiums (Ptero + High Loot)",
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":150,
"Neutered":true,
"Name":"VIP PTERO",
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
}
]
},

Sincerely,
Tiago

what is the code to spawn an Alpha Wyvern in your vip kit?

I saw on a forum you need this words"SummonTamed" before the command to set him already tamed otherwise it will spawn as a wild. Example through admin rcon: cheat SummonTamed MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C

And I want to set the "SummonTamed" on the config.json but I don't know the code.

"Dinos":[
{
"Level":150,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Wyvern/MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire.MegaWyvern_Character_BP_Fire'"
}
],

Cheers.

NM - I had removed the default group...

"Default":{ // Default group. Can't be removed.
"Amount":5 // Amount of points to give. Currently it means: 'give 5 points for every 5 minutes spent online'.
},

Duh

Hello,
I have a problem everytime when i give the command /shop in the game crasht the server.
Also i had a problem with the kits. You get it for free and i set it up for points?

Is the default script oke !!
When i use the kit the are no points getting of, everting is free wat do i need to turn on to activate it.

Also: when i edit this line to the script is doestn work for me.

"artifact":{
"Type":"item",
"Desciption":"Artifact",
"Price":400,
"item":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_01.PrimalItemArtifact_01'"
}
]
}

When i use /buy artifact the server crasht

Last edited:
Anyone have problems with a server randomly hang crashing using this plugin? Every now and then one of our maps will just hang and time everyone out. Its random, can't seem to pin point it. Same symptom of hanging without the logs or host's crash reports producing anything valuable. We have never had this issue before; we recently moved from linux to windows and added the api, permission, shop, and crosschat plugins. The hang will last about 15 minutes before failing completely and rebooting. While hanging, the cpu is at zero % usage, remote rcon and query ports still return connection messages but actual logging in pushes a time out. I'm at a loss.

Hello, could someone please double check and fix this config file? everything seems to be ok but when i load it it wont start, if i replace with original config file it work without problem. Thank you in advance

You appear to have a syntax error on line 45. You should try running it thru a json validator to catch syntax errors. Specifically, you need to place the "Blueprint": in front of the "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AwesomeTeleporters/Blueprints/PrimalItem_AwesomeTeleporter.PrimalItem_AwesomeTeleporter'"

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back