Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi im having some trouble trying to add points, trying to give to myself to test my shop is in full working order. I use the AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> command but i get (SERVER) Couldn't Add Points message am i doing something wrong??

Hellow. So I have three groups in my ark shop plugin. Now, how do I change the groups that players are in so that they earn the specified points? Thank you very much for your time. Feel free to contact me on discord, or here.
{
"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": false,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlUser": "apitest",
"MysqlPass": "12345",
"MysqlDB": "apitest"
},
"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 6,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 5
},
"Original_Streamers": {
"Amount": 7
},
"Premiums": {
"Amount": 15
}
}
},
How do I give players these roles? Through the permissions plugin? If so, once I create the groups, how do I make it so they recieve more points as per these groups I've pasted above? Thank you for your help and time. I've been trying at this for hours and no one seems to know how. Please contact me here or (prefferably) by discord. Katsa Korah#3401

you have to create the groups in perm
Permissions.AddGroup original_streamers - Adds a group.
Permissions.RemoveGroup - Removes the group.
Permissions.Grant <Group> <Permission> - Grants a specific permission to the group. Wildcard character (*) would give all permissions to this group.
Permissions.Revoke <Group> <Permission> - Revokes a specific permission from the group.
Permissions.PlayerGroups <steamid>- Lists all player's groups.
Permissions.GroupPermissions<Group> - Lists all group's permissions.
Permissions.ListGroups - Lists all groups and their permissions.

Permissions.Add steamid original_streamers

*PLEASE HELP :(* My server crashes whenever I use a kit, /points works etc. but when I use a kit, sometimes it doesnt give me all the stuff that it's supposed to, and the server freezes then boots me and crashes. Could someone help me with this by any chance? (attached)

Last edited:
you have to create the groups in perm
Permissions.AddGroup original_streamers - Adds a group.
Permissions.RemoveGroup - Removes the group.
Permissions.Grant <Group> <Permission> - Grants a specific permission to the group. Wildcard character (*) would give all permissions to this group.
Permissions.Revoke <Group> <Permission> - Revokes a specific permission from the group.
Permissions.PlayerGroups <steamid>- Lists all player's groups.
Permissions.GroupPermissions<Group> - Lists all group's permissions.
Permissions.ListGroups - Lists all groups and their permissions.

Permissions.Add steamid original_streamers
I eventually figured it out, but I didn't expect the two plugins to work like that. I'm very inexperienced. Thank you anyway!

What do you mean?
ability to sort shop items by either name or by the order they are in the json, atm even if they are in order one after the other in the json they are still in random order showing in game.

06/26/19 03:21 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.305] cannot use operator[] with null 06/26/19 03:21 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop Error code: 1114 getting this error code and this is config file

Hi, I think I'm missing something.
I added a few extra groups in the ArkShop config file, but the Permissions DB isn't picking this up.

Do I need to add these manually in Permissions?

I'm putting permission for Premiums, but vips players are not getting the extra points.
I created the permission the same way it is written in the pluguin shop, I added it to a player and it is not working.

I've been using this addon for a long time and I'm having problems with the kits, writing / kit does not show me any kit, it just does not do anything. To remove doubts, I used the configuration that comes as an example and it keeps happening.
What can be?

How do you add points to players? im using the command cheat AddPoints FredBlogs123 1000 but i get an error saying server could not add points? am I doing something wrong?

How do you add points to players? im using the command cheat AddPoints FredBlogs123 1000 but i get an error saying server could not add points? am I doing something wrong?

Use the player's Steam ID. example:
cheat addpoints 7656119812580658 1000

You can also use the chat command.

/trade 'FredBlogs123' 1000
This transfers your points to another player.

Use the player's Steam ID. example:
cheat addpoints 7656119812580658 1000

You can also use the chat command.

/trade 'FredBlogs123' 1000
This transfers your points to another player.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back