Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
the top part should look like this

{
"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":false,
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"apitest",
"MysqlPass":"12345",
"MysqlDB":"apitest"
},
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 5,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount": 150
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount": 250
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage": 90,
"ShopDisplayTime": 10.0,
"ShopTextSize": 1.3,
"DbPathOverride": ""
},

exactly where do i put in permissions for VIP? im trying to figure out how and where and what i put there to make someone VIP

i know its in the permissions config area just dont know how to set it up Y.Y

Hello,
can have like buy just if i have rank ?

i try use : "permission" but or make something wrong or just dont work :\

thanks

you probably failed to upload the whole config from mobile

however, if that actually is your current config it's very wrong :D

use jsonlint.com to check it

Oh yep, i messed up trying to upload that from mobile.

Here is the REAL config. I used the json checker and it says it's valid, shop is still crashing however.

hi i'm noticing that when i added dinos to my shop, most of them come out as males, is that just a luck of the draw or is there a setting that makes it more even?

nm im still an idiot the people i added arent getting the bonus points so ive screwed up can i see a permissions file with a fake steam id example of the permissions file? I am so bad at this atm XD

hello,

Someone know if is possible put dinos or stuffo n store just with permission to buy ?

hey together, how can i set the config that the playerst spawn the starter herself and not automaticaly starter kit spawn after respawn. I tryed to set "OnlyFromSpawn":false, but the starter is still spawning automaticaly. please help

I just got the plugin working on my server, kits are working but when i use the /shop command the server kicks me out and won't let me in till i restart it. I guess something in the config with my shop is wrong but i can't find the issue.. Jsonlint/Jsonformatter both say its valid.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Just noticed the shop stopped working, and a reinstall fixed it, any reason how this would have happened? was there an update? if so how can I prevent a wipe of points in the future?

Drarkan, there is a line in there called:
"DefaultKit":"vip,starter"
Change that to:
"DefaultKit":""
And no kits will be automatically given.

Zeluz, you will have to manually add the permission ranks either in game, or through RCON, then add the player (using their Steam64 ID) to that rank. Here is a link with some of the commands to do so:
https://arkserverapi.com/resources/ark-permissions.12/

Lake045, double check your names of shop items. I had a similar issue where players were using /shop and crashing on like, page three or something. Turns out I had mislabeled some stuff and it was messing up. I forget exactly what it was.

@Michidu
Add the possibility of "Permissions" in the ShopItems config, to add exclusive items to vips ..
ex:

"Angler_Gel":{
"Type":"item",
"Permissions":"Premiums",
"Description":"Angler Gel (x10000)",
"Price":70,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":10000,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_AnglerGel.PrimalItemResource_AnglerGel'"
}
]
},

Last edited:
I have a question, My shop was down the other day, I had to reinstall it to make it work again, I had to add points back to people, though when they transfer to another map (clustered server) they didn't have their points. I still have the mySQL info in the config, the DB still has player ID's with what they did on it, but its not keeping it consistent on all maps, any ideas how to resync it? I posted earlier about this, so this is an update to the issue.

Drarkan, have you confirmed it's connecting to the right database in each and every shop config file, no typos?

It is, and actually on closer inspection, it is working now, previously it was right after I reinstalled it, though yesturday I refreshed the store on the arkon window, then restarted the servers, and it does seem to be working now after that, so just needed to be restarted

I find some bad things about ArkShop:

1.If player use /buy allengrams
Player can find and craft some items which have been hided and removed,please consider to improve it that player can not find and craft hided and removed items.

2.If player use /buy allengrams
it can not unlock this engram
View attachment 1845
thank you.

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back