Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I have four questions:
  1. Did Discord invite expire? I cannot join the discord
  2. Is there a way to disable the message telling me that I got x amount of points and now have a total of x?
  3. How do I link the points over a cluster? I don't need the shops to sync as the config files are easy to copy over but would like it if I can have the points available on all the servers.
  4. Is there a manual that tells me how to config this. Like how do you add people to the premium group etc.
FYI, Our cluster is on G-Portal

I have four questions:
  1. Did Discord invite expire? I cannot join the discord
  2. Is there a way to disable the message telling me that I got x amount of points and now have a total of x?
  3. How do I link the points over a cluster? I don't need the shops to sync as the config files are easy to copy over but would like it if I can have the points available on all the servers.
  4. Is there a manual that tells me how to config this. Like how do you add people to the premium group etc.
FYI, Our cluster is on G-Portal
1. https://discord.gg/3QKxmUEe8q
2. You could remove the message content, but there will be an empty line I believe
3. You need a MySQL server
4. There's info on the permissions plugin (https://gameservershub.com/forums/resources/ark-permissions.20/)

hey you...i have a question...
i mean..i have install all..server api, and both plugins (shop ui and ark shop, and then the mod from steam for this)
but...how can i enter an admin menü? without have an easy to manage admin menu it is...hmm...hevay to master :)
I am having the same exact issue. Have you gotten it to work by chance?

Hello people!
I added it to my config file, but it dont work.

"imprint 100": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "Imprint dino 100%",
"Price": 350,
"Items": [
{
"Command": "SetImprintQuality 1",
"ExecuteAsAdmin": true
}
]
},

Anyone know why? thx

I have a problem with the ArkShop, all dinos I buy in the shop, just spawn infront of me, not in cryopods, I try infinitys ways to fix but still not working, anyone can help me, thknsssss

Спасибо плагин за дополнение - это очень здорово! помощь возможна? с помощью переводчика Google ?

[ArkShop][critical] Failed to open database connection check your settings!

Untitled.png

i can't use mysql database Although i can connect to mysql throw mysqlworkbench from another pc

im sure that my database work fine

here the config file

"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": true,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlUser": "admin",
"MysqlPass": "qq123456",
"MysqlDB": "arkshop",
"MysqlPort": 3306
}

anyone can help me please

[ArkShop][critical] Failed to open database connection check your settings!

View attachment 1166

i can't use mysql database Although i can connect to mysql throw mysqlworkbench from another pc

im sure that my database work fine

here the config file

"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": true,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlUser": "admin",
"MysqlPass": "qq123456",
"MysqlDB": "arkshop",
"MysqlPort": 3306
}

anyone can help me please
it work with me when i installed mariadb.. It only seems compatible with mariadb

I am installing the Ark shop for the first time, I am using a hosted server, I do not have the "ArkShop.db" "Please note when installing plugins into the "ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins" folder, you must make sure the ".DLL" plugin name matches the same "folder" name. Changing the folder name to something different or unique will prevent the ".DLL" from reading the folder and preventing it from starting" which .dll file does this refer to as there are 3

I have a problem with the ArkShop, all dinos I buy in the shop, just spawn infront of me, not in cryopods, I try infinitys ways to fix but still not working, anyone can help me, thknsssss
Do you use the soul terminal? If so do you have this one set? If you don't have the mod then make sure it is false. I also assume you have givedino..... as true? To be honest with you if you don't have soul mod then get it, obsoletely worth it.

"GiveDinosInCryopods": true,
"UseSoulTraps": true,

I am having the same exact issue. Have you gotten it to work by chance?
I don't think there is admin menu, I edit the config file. I think there is a mod that can edit the config file for you with a UI. Note: "I Think there is one"

Hello people!
I added it to my config file, but it dont work.

"imprint 100": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "Imprint dino 100%",
"Price": 350,
"Items": [
{
"Command": "SetImprintQuality 1",
"ExecuteAsAdmin": true
}
]
},

Anyone know why? thx
Two things I can suggest. SetImprintQuality is a targeted command meaning your crosshair should be on the dino you are trying to imprint. Use H to see that. You may not be on the dino when you buy the command.

The other thing that "could" be a problem is your unique identifier. Generally ID's don't like spaces so try imprint100 without the space

Does the rest of the shop work?

I am installing the Ark shop for the first time, I am using a hosted server, I do not have the "ArkShop.db" "Please note when installing plugins into the "ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins" folder, you must make sure the ".DLL" plugin name matches the same "folder" name. Changing the folder name to something different or unique will prevent the ".DLL" from reading the folder and preventing it from starting" which .dll file does this refer to as there are 3
ArkShop DB is part of Permissions. This is on the mod page:

Dependencies:
After you installed the API then you will see 3 folders in the Plugins folder when you are done. They will be ArkShop, ArkShopUI and Permissions.

Also remember to install the game side shop mod, I use MX-E.

Lastly why change the name. There is no need to but there should only be one dll associated to the name i.e. "ArkShop" folder and then "ArkShop.dll"

After you installed the API then you will see 3 folders in the Plugins folder when you are done. They will be ArkShop, ArkShopUI and Permissions.
that has not happened, I have the same mod installed.

the question about changing the name is just due to the instructions from the permission link you gave.

that has not happened, I have the same mod installed.

the question about changing the name is just due to the instructions from the permission link you gave.
You don't have to change it. I have mine all default.

So you installed the API right, by just copying the extracted folder into the correct location? On you FTP client did you browse to this location and pasted the ArkApi folder in here: "/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64" You see the Plugins Folder: "/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ArkApi/Plugins"? Did you download all 3 the ArkShop modules (Excluding the API). It will be ArkShop, ArkShopUI and Permissions and copy them into this location. In the game you also download the GUI mod, whichever one you use.

Добрый день если я не использую мод стеков, как продать товар в магазине?
Good afternoon if I don't use the stack mod, how do I sell the product in the store?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we reach the final part of our guide, the part where Survivors can sell items to the shop for points.
"SellItems": {
//Itemsavailableforselling.Ifyouusestacksmod,
youneedtosetblueprintsfromthemod!"Element Dust": {
"Type": "item",

Good afternoon if I don't use the stack mod, how do I sell the product in the store?
Now we reach the final part of our guide, the part where Survivors can sell items to the shop for points.
I will check tomorrow but you just need to find the blueprint to the item you want to sell. They just mention that if you use stacking mod to find the blueprint for that stack item. If not then just search for the normal blueprint.

This is what I use to sell hard poly:

"9apolysell": {
"Description": "1000x Polymer",
"Price": 100,
"Amount": 1000,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer.PrimalItemResource_Polymer'"
}
},

If you wanted to sell Dust then you just search for the blueprint like this: "Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ElementDust.PrimalItemResource_ElementDust'"

Another cuestion. How can i use Discord roles as permission groups? example:
Default = no discord rol

1686762905785.png

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back