Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Fixed my own issue by fixing the current location of Auto-Increment.

02/17/19 14:42 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

Any idea what's causing this? I switched from sqllite to MySQL recently if that makes any difference.

Make sure ur database is created. Connect and look if there is "arkdb"

Idk really how to use this but what I need to do is for some people to get 250 points per time instead of just 50 points per time but only do that for certain people. If i do have to use this permission stuff how do i do it?

I hope u already created everthing and its all connected.

First you go in your config and change 2 things.

1432-9eb01a93226f3c024bf1916058fc6f4a.jpg

1: changed in that name what u want use: VIP
2: the amount of how much they want in your chase: 250

Then go in your ark typ in console:

cheat Permissions.AddGroup VIP
and then
cheat Permissions.Add YOURSTEAMID VIP

relog and its done.

btw this is listed already in overview just start to read and stop type

Please give the documentation for your plugin "ARC Permission", we want to adapt our plugin to work with it.

Please give the documentation for your plugin "ARC Permission", we want to adapt our plugin to work with it.
The functions should be pretty straightforward. But let me know if you have any questions. :)

i added a new group but its not showing when i /groups, i restarted server but still that group doesnt show on the list and when i try to readd it im geting a msg that there is already a group with that name

is it possible to use the same db for permissions and arkshop. i want to share the db between servers and only have 1 db that contains all the info.

Hello.
I switched to a mysql database, but new users don't seem to be getting the Default group.
What might be causing this?

incorrect DB conversion :D

I didnt convert the database, it's brand new. When I say switched, I guess I should specify. It works fine using local database, but switching to mysql it seems to work other than adding new players to Default group. This results in having to manually place players in the Default group to use basic commands.

Also doesn't seem to be adding admins. I dropped the database and re-created new and let the addon make all the tables. I log in and use /groups and belong to none. But if I add groups, and add myself to those groups it alters the database and works just fine. Just not doing the basic default stuff.

tried different mysql servers, different versions, i can't get it to auto add to default/admins.. am I supposed to do something extra when using mysql?

Realized that the permissions version packaged with arkapi is an earlier version than provided on the site. Updating resolved this issue thanks to AdrianGaming for pointing out my mistake.

I have no idea what im doing wrong, but ive done
Cheat Permissions.AddGroup Donator and it comes up that ive added a group, but when i type /group its not there, but its in the cheat Permissions.ListGroups

When i try to add someone to this group it says player or group was not found. What am i doing wrong?

Is it possible to change the Sender for this mod, like most other plugins support? Also, the green text "SUCCESFULLY ADDED TO GROUP" is quite a bit larger than regular server messages. I love things streamlined so it'd be great if this could be changed to be more in line with other plugins. The green color is fine though I'd say :)

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back