Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello, when i want use a permissions.grant <group> admincheat command
he only take the "admincheat"

how i can fix that ? thanks

Is there a way to view the actual players in each group?

Nevermind: wrong database in the Json

Last edited:
Permissions Plugin seems to be causing issues with all other plugins, a ton of select queries on one map. This is causing bad ping spikes and hangs, resulting in kicking players from the server at times.

@Michidu have you had other server hosts with this issue in the past 3 or so days? Any possible solutions?

Thank you in advance.

Permission checks are done by plugins using the permission system. It sounds like a plugin is checking permissions rapidly for some feature in their plugin. The permissions plugin doesn't constantly run any code on its own to hit the database. What plugins did you add in the last 3 days? Thats where I would start looking.

@Michidu Is it possible to sync a full clusters permissionsdatabase and how? I did it the same like "Shop/Currency" but the permissions wont be shown in HeidiSQL.

Hello all so plugin dont give auto default to players... so they dont get points abd stuff us normal ?
Last change i make was on shop i put on sql...

Thanks for any help

Hello i was wondering if its all possible to somehow set it up so that certain players get added to a group other than default?

Looking to have certain discord roles be automatically given a certain group in game.

Hello i was wondering if its all possible to somehow set it up so that certain players get added to a group other than default?

Looking to have certain discord roles be automatically given a certain group in game.

You need Discord Integrator

You need Discord Integrator

i have that but im still having to manually add roles in game. far as i can tell it only links the ingame role to a discord role not discord to ingame group

Might wanna let Wooly know about your findings on his Discord ;)

How to sync permissions through database ? my mysql table is empty even if i added same database to all maps from cluster

How to sync permissions through database ? my mysql table is empty even if i added same database to all maps from cluster
If you make it use MySQL, you have to restart the servers for the API to create the default permission groups.

Can confirm the Permissions error message. It pops up when players are joining maps, it seems.

[Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

To add to that, it seems to be a similar issue like we had with ATLAS in October where the API had to be updated (https://arkserverapi.com/threads/atlas-server-api.852/#post-12319). I can see Steam IDs are not listed as they should be.

Same Issue here

[Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

Looks like the Steam ID we get in the plugins from the functions are now something else.
I'm getting Steam IDs like 16140901064495857664, which surely isn't a Steam ID Format.

Looks like the Steam ID we get in the plugins from the functions are now something else.
I'm getting Steam IDs like 16140901064495857664, which surely isn't a Steam ID Format.

After update unique id of players (steamid) became 20 decimals.
I don't know if its an issue or not.
You can fix it by eddit the scructure of the Table.

ALTER TABLE _TABLENAME_ MODIFY SteamId BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED

Hope Wildcard will fix this

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back