Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am getting this error also, its adding players to the arkshopplayers but nothing is being added to arkpplayers anyone know how to fix it ?

\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

Please can I get some help how do I fix this issue I have tried everything I can think of now

Please can I get some help how do I fix this issue I have tried everything I can think of now
you have a database issue are you using mysql or sqlite ?

I am using mysql, it was working perfectly fine before the 1.5 update but now im getting nothing. :(

Basically our current setup is:
8 Cluster servers using ark api, Ark Shop & ark Permissions.

Ark shop & permissions all run off the same mysql DB players are added to the shop perfectly fine, but they are not being added to the arkpplayers table.

I have tried creating a whole new DB on 1 server connected to it and it added me fine the moment I connected the whole cluster to it then noone was added to the arkpplayers table.

I have tried to see if its an AUTO_INCREMENT error so moved that upto 1000 next player to be added would be 1001 that did not fix the issue either.

Im pulling my hair out now and can not work out why it will not work. Any ideas / solutions would be really appreciated. View attachment 2013View attachment 2014View attachment 2015

Permissions 1.5 Can't seem to get the permissions to work under ShopItems in the ArkShop? It works fine under kits but not ShopItems. Is this by design? If not could someone show me a config example.

Using SQLite

@Michidu ,

Can you make it permission for typing some chat commands?
For example, to type "/ admin" must have Admin permission only.

I want to prevent players from type some chat commands by permission.

Thanks.

P.S., In my opinion, it may be used with your plugin Alternative Commands. Thanks again ^^.

when players on my server try to use /kit it says they dont have permission to use that how do i change that

12/29/19 22:14 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

i've converted the sqlite to mysql which is my preferred, everything looks fine in the table, but why am i getting this error?

12/29/19 22:14 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

i've converted the sqlite to mysql which is my preferred, everything looks fine in the table, but why am i getting this error?
Well, it could be that the account you are using for the plugin doesn't have write access, have you ensured that?

i must be missing something with the SQL stuff, I can get my ark shop to sync and update just fine with mysql after converting from sqlite, but no matter what angle i try this plugin doesnt seem to want to update in the DB, nothing happens, no errors, i assume it's connected, just not syncing. It's suppose to auto place new players in default right? I was able to get past the above error i was having though, it was my dumb, I forgot to put in the password

I have this operating correctly on a server (still in testing), and I have myself as an admin via the Administrators file (AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt). I'm guessing the plugin is not designed to pick this up? I ask as I was not automatically added to the Admins groups.

Does the auto add to Admins only work when you use the 'enablecheats' command? Thanks.

I have this operating correctly on a server (still in testing), and I have myself as an admin via the Administrators file (AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt). I'm guessing the plugin is not designed to pick this up? I ask as I was not automatically added to the Admins groups.

Does the auto add to Admins only work when you use the 'enablecheats' command? Thanks.
how did you get it to auto fill the database with your new players? it should filter them into default. but mine is just not, i've thrown everything at it, and from what i can tell it should be just as plug and play and fill out your connection info like the ark shop was, and I have that working no problem

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back