All Engrams [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Michidu,

seems anyway I try the S+ Tek engrams get unlocked, any ideas?

I'm gonna change the way this plugin works, all engrams will be unlocked automatically on the specific level. It would be also possible to exclude specific engrams.

I'm gonna change the way this plugin works, all engrams will be unlocked automatically on the specific level. It would be also possible to exclude specific engrams.

Sure that would give us more granular control over what gets unlocked in regards to mods but it would also make it more tedious, maybe you could develop a way to include or exclude mod engrams that have there own folders just a thought

let me know if you want help testing

Michidu updated All Engrams with a new update entry:

Requires a config update!
  • Added option to unlock all engrams on the specific level automatically
  • Added exclude engrams file
  • Added DumpEngrams command
  • Changed blueprints to engrams names
The new way of unlocking engrams is more user friendly and works faster. However, permissions doesn't affect it. But you can still use the old chat command.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love the update thanks :) Did you remove the tek option? It' teaches you all tek too. And I have that disabled in your previous ver.

Love the update thanks :) Did you remove the tek option? It' teaches you all tek too. And I have that disabled in your previous ver.
Yes, it wouldn't work with the new way of unlocking engrams. You can use ExcludeEngrams.txt to exclude engrams (there is already all TEK engrams list in the description).

The dump command does not seem to be working for me but the rest seems to functioning correctly. Thanks Michidu

The dump command does not seem to be working for me but the rest seems to functioning correctly. Thanks Michidu
It's a console command, check EngramsDump.txt file in the plugin folder.

Yes, it wouldn't work with the new way of unlocking engrams. You can use ExcludeEngrams.txt to exclude engrams (there is already all TEK engrams list in the description).

Thanks buddy got it ;) Love all of your plugins thank you very much.

I have these set to
"AutoUnlockEngrams":false,
"AutoDetectEngrams":false,

If i have it both on false does that mean when a player hits a certain level then they have to type in /Giveengrams to learn it?

Everytime i add a level on a stat it lags out the game for a sec.

Not quite sure. Any thoughts?

I have these set to
"AutoUnlockEngrams":false,
"AutoDetectEngrams":false,

If i have it both on false does that mean when a player hits a certain level then they have to type in /Giveengrams to learn it?

Everytime i add a level on a stat it lags out the game for a sec.

Not quite sure. Any thoughts?

@Michidu

I'm also getting this lag when putting levels into my player. I've tried everything so far like removing mods, default config files (which helped a bit), no other plugins, even a complete fresh server install and only after putting the plugin in does it lag with level ups.

It was working fine on my test server but looks like it really causes lags on others. I will look at it. You can switch back to the command for now.

It was working fine on my test server but looks like it really causes lags on others. I will look at it. You can switch back to the command for now.

The only issue with the command is that it gives all engrams and doesn't exclude any, but the lag is gone with the command I can confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back