Advanced Chat [Paid]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If its all hosted on the same machine your good. NOt sure why people find this so hard to figure out. I have a server box running many servers so I buy every plugin once and can run it on all my servers both Ark and Atlas.

Purchased about 48 hours ago and have not been given the instructions to download.

OwnProx updated Advanced Chat with a new update entry:

Advanced Chat 1.7

1.7: Icons Fixed
1.4 - 1.6: Company name Fixed
1.3:
  • Added Name colours back & compilied using latest permissions
  • Added option to enable custom colours for tribe / alliance chat & Name and Dead Name colour - Check the default config file to see how
  • Added BestPerformance option which toggles between the methods used i.e (true uses the new high performance method / false will use the method used before version 3.0)
  • Old configs are supported and you can just copy and paste out...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Don't you sell this?

I'd like to use a cross chat now.
The previously uploaded version 1.0 of the cross chat is too error-prone

Helo,

have i understood that correct? for every one of my 25 Grids, 15,- dollar for each?

regards

Does someone knows how I can contact Ownprox ? He didn't reply to my message on this website. Does he have a discord or an email address ?

Hello all,

How does this plugin run on ATLAS servers? I have been told that this plugin causes ATLAS servers to crash regularly. Someone who has experience with this plugin in combination with ATLAS servers?

You should better buy the Discord intergrator from Wooly as its seems that this plugin will let you ATLAS servers crashing frequentlly.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back