Simple Dino Stats

Verified Simple Dino Stats 1.5

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website User Information:

On GameServersHub, developers can earn a "Verified" prefix tag for their resources. This tag indicates that the developer has been granted a website role to upload verified resources, which are generally of higher quality than unverified ones. By consistently providing dedicated and quality results for the gaming community, developers can earn this tag and showcase their commitment to providing top-notch content. So, if you're looking for the best gaming resources, be sure to keep an eye out for the "Verified" tag on GameServersHub.
Simple Dino Stats
Look at your dino and type /oracle on chat. Dino base stats will show on the chat.
Look at your dino and type /shazam chat. Dino will be renamed to the base stats. movement speed is left out

There is a config to also show wild dino stats.

{
"usePermissions" : false,
"showWild" : true,
"invalid": "That is not a dino",
"requiredPermission": "simpledinostats",
"noPermission": "You dont have permission to use this command",
"showCommand" : "/oracle",
"renameCommand" : "/shazam"
}

Latest updates

1. Fix for high level dinos

high level dinos no longer show negative numbers
  2. Fixed server crash

Fixed server crash
  3. Show simple dino stats on the chat

Look at your dino and type /oracle on chat. Dino base stats will show on the chat. Look at your...

Latest reviews

Sinceramente, não sei quem seria os gerenciadores de servidor de Ark, sem você para proporcionar esses Plugins.
Otimo plugins, ajuda bastante na hora de fazer mutação.
Recomendo demais. Sempre revolucionando os plugins Uaca! toop
Very useful plugin. Seeing dino stats should be built in ark, thankfully Uaca help us with this plugin. Thank you 😀.

:)
Muito bom, principalmente nos momentos iniciais que você não tem a luneta e quer domar Dinos ou em mapas mais difíceis que você nem saberia a força do oponente.
Recomendo muito.
ajuda muito na hora de fazer genetica, facilita ver se veio mutação ou não, e também facilita na hora de ver se o dino selvagem é forte
Very useful for breeding and is still very practical. I recommend using it.

Muito útil para breed e ainda é muito prático. Eu recomendo usá-lo.
Muito interessante, útil para determinar quais dinossauros usar para reprodução.

Muy interesante, util para determinar que dinos usar para reproduccion.

Very interesting, useful to determine what dinos to use for reproduction.
This was actually my first plugin that I started using on servers 3 years ago, well I haven't stopped using it until now :) .
Very easy to configure, awesome developer who really has a drive to solve problems and help users.
Just amazing to keep tracking the mutations and breeding lines! I surely recommend this plug-in! It made my life easier!
Muito bom
Recomendo
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back