No Building On Spawn Points

Unverified No Building On Spawn Points 1.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website User Information:

When a resource is labeled as "unverified," it means that the developer has not yet completed the necessary steps to become a verified resource. However, this tag should not be interpreted as a sign that the resource is dangerous or insecure. Rather, it serves as a reminder that the developer still needs to meet specific requirements to attain verified status. On the other hand, verified resources are those that come from developers who have already met these requirements. These resources can be considered trustworthy and reliable, as they are created by developers who actively engage with the community and consistently provide high-quality content. By using verified resources, users can ensure that they are accessing safe and secure content that has been thoroughly vetted.

Developer Information:

To obtain the verified tag, you must first meet the specific requirements mentioned in the link below. Once you have confirmed that you meet the requirements, the next step is to join our Discord Server. After joining the server, you must create an API support ticket and apply for the verified tag.

How to apply: Click Me To Learn More

No Building On Spawn Points
Join my Discord Channel for more support!
If you enjoy my plugins, please leave a rating!

NoBuildingOnSpawnPoints

Prevent players from building on top of spawn points.
All locations are discovered programmatically.

Are you sick and tired of your noob players building on the beach and other spawn locations and ultimately trapping new players when they spawn into the map? Me too!

This plugin prevents that from happening on ALL maps!
Enjoy! Please leave a rating!

1702311390285.png

1702311406167.png

Configuration:
JSON:
{
    "NoBuildingOnSpawnPoints":{
        "Enabled": true,
        "PreventBuilding": true,  // prevents building at spawn points, otherwise just displays the MessageCannotBuildHere1
        "NoBuildSpawnPointsRangeInFoundations": 5,     // the radius around each spawn point in which building is prevented
        "StructureWhitelist": [   // structures to allow
            "PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide",
            "PrimalItemStructure_SleepableSleepingbag"
        ],
        "SenderNameInChat": "SERVER",
        "MessageCannotBuildHere1": "You can not build here you are too close to a spawn point."

}
}

Reload command: NoBuildingOnSpawnPoints.reload

Join my Discord Channel for more support!
If you enjoy my plugins, please leave a rating!

Latest reviews

Plugin works perfectly! Non-admins are blocked from laying down foundations anywhere around a configurable distance from a spawn point.
Note: Admins are exempt, so don't try testing this with cheats enabled.
Really useful helper when you want to get rid of the constant spawning of newcomer into someone's structures.
Thank you JRA for the quick launch of this plugin, what an awesome guy.
I love this plugin since it came out for ASE, it helps people a lot so that they don't appear inside foundations and they don't have to go around calling an admin
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back