Weekend Server Rate's Modifier

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OwnProx

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Weekend Server Rate's Modifier - Change server rates over the weekend and revert back after it

Weekend Rates

Source: Click Here

Features:
  • Set multiple multipliers to change over the weekend
  • Display chatbox text when weekend rates enabled / disabled
  • Display notification when weekend rate enabled / disabled
  • Automatically reverts multipliers back to the normal settings after the weekend
  • Customize message colours
  • Customize messages
  • Change MOTD over the course of the weekend...

Read more about this resource...

01/12/19 22:09 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------
01/12/19 22:09 [API][info] YAPI V1.4
01/12/19 22:09 [API][info] Loading...

01/12/19 22:09 [API][info] Dumping structures..
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Dumping functions..
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Dumping globals..
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Successfully read information from PDB

01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Initialized hooks

01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] API was successfully loaded
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------

01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] UGameEngine::Init was called
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Loading plugins..

01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Loaded plugin Advert Messages V1.0 (Timed chat messages)
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Loaded plugin Permissions V1.0 (Manage permissions groups)
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Loaded plugin Suicide V1.0 (/suicide command)
01/12/19 22:10 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - WeekendRates
Error code: 3765269347
01/12/19 22:10 [API][info] Loaded all plugins

strange just tested it with the latest atlas api worked for me, have another shot with the default config

Last edited:
Hey Prox, concerning the Multipliers. I guess These are multiplied with the actual Multiplier on the config?. So even if i Had harvesting x4 I would still have to enter 2.0 for a x2 Event?

SUGGESTION

Add an option for weekly or monthly rate change. I increase rates at the beginning of the month, as well as during holidays

OwnProx :: I'm new to the API community but will say that anytime you post a plugin, I get excited! :) thanks for this.

I do have a few ideas/requests if they are possible?

OPTION / IDEA 1 ::
- option to define randomevent as true/false .. if true, then each reallife day one of the multipliers that you listed is selected at random, or from a list of values that the server admin specifies. Have a config option to also control a % change that no event will happen that day.

OPTION / IDEA 2 ::
- option to have a random multiplier for each between X and Y. X being the lowest and Y being the highest. when the event/multiplier is triggered for that day, it would grab a random value between X and Y and use that.

OPTION / IDEA 3 ::
- option to change the event/multiplier per In Game day. This links back to the Idea 1 slightly, and if you can apply this as either in reallife day or per in game day, would be nice to have those options.

all these options/ideas I think would make the game more exciting and interesting as you never know what event might trigger on which day, etc.

Im sorry I didnt realize we had to double the rates that we wanted. So for 5x weekend rates you need to have everything set to 10 instead of 5. working great now!

Same issue as the Ark version: when reloading the settings in-game with wrreload it doesn't apply the set gather rate. (that's what I verified so far)

can we get the gold multiplier option please ;) Game.ini TreasureGoldMultiplier=1.0

So little talk here... So I normally run 2x harvest and XP, and want to double that for weekends.. So do I go for 2x here... effectively doubling my ini set rates? Or do I set 4x here and it overwrites the ini set rates?

Is anyone using this? It seemed to be working a while ago. But now its totally stopped.

Hey Smoore. I'm using it and it works like a charm. Just had to double the rates I wanted to set the weekends

Ya... it was my fault. I doubled the harvest rate, but for some reason also doubled harvest health. So they were countering each other. Not sure when I made that mistake... but it fixed it
Thanks

tried this today and i get the error that the weekend rates does not exist anyone else get this?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back