Tutorial create plugins

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scruck

Supporter Rank
any tutorial to create plugins? Thank you

I will write one detailed tutorial eventually but this is gonna take some time.

I will write one detailed tutorial eventually but this is gonna take some time.
You could specify how to configure visual studio 2017 and what dependencies are needed for example to be able to compile without errors the plugins available today, I have been trying for several days and I only have errors in the compilation. Thank you

88eOugI.png

dhj9QkN.png

also showing us the errors is also a help to understand whats wrong if you still have them after this upload them to pastebin.com and give us the url

also typing ArkApi::
will show u the stuff u can access in the api like adding command callbacks or even using functions that have been made to make stuff easier have a look at it

You are welcome dude enjoy and have fun learning.

The API is definitely not compatible with the latest Windows SDK -- lots of compile errors. Be sure to use 10.0.16299

With the latest API release I'm not able to compile at all ... I tried to re-compile version but it's also not compiling due to dependency.
View attachment 537

View attachment 536

Last edited:
make sure to set build type to x64 and release and also verify in Language u set it to ISO C++ 17, and yeah my sdk is 10.0.16299.0

im new at this stuff , wondering how can i edit like rate of points per min or hr, and how to edit shops like to add more to the store,

thanks so much for letting me use your plugins cant wait to use them , Zackwrx

Hi,
first nice job with all info there
i make some funny stuff with vb.net befour so iam not totaly new but never touch on c++ and want start

my unique question for now is realy how start a pluguin, like i see always import *.h and others but where i goi take that files have some pack or something ?
whish one i need import ?

thanks ;)

im new at this stuff , wondering how can i edit like rate of points per min or hr, and how to edit shops like to add more to the store,

All plug-ins have a config.json file in the folder. download a program like notepad++, which has helpful tools built it. edit that *.json file with it, then google search for "json validator". after you've finished making your necessary edits, then select all in the *.json file and copy, then paste in the json validator. if the validation will pass, then its ok to save your config.json file and reload or the plugin or start/restart server.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back