Tribe Log Relay [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Lethal submitted a new resource:

Tribe Log Relay - Allows tribe owners to get tribe log notifications sent to a Discord channel

Chat Commands:
Configuration:
JSON:
{ 
  "ServerName":"CustomServerName",  //Name will be prefixed to the log messages in Discord.
  "UseAdminLogging":false,  //Allows for the...

Read more about this resource...

Could you point me ain any direction, on where to find something for oficial?

Hi, how do you set up your tribe name or ID on oficial?
Ya, this is not compatibly with official servers since ARK Server API is required to be used. My understanding is WildCard has a built in notification system already which is only used on Official server linked via steam login. I however don't know much more than that.

Currently it is not editable but I could put it on the feature request list.

Last edited:
The following features are currently being worked on or in testing for v1.1
  • Made the slash command changeable so you can change "/TLR" to "/DiscordLog" for example (no spaces allowed in the command also not case sensitive)
  • Reload config via chat command (server admin only) useful for tweaking and testing keyword settings (by default this will be "/TLR.Reload" but the first part of the command will match the command you specify in the config.
  • Tribe name changes will add an entry in the tribe log with new and previous name.
    • If admin logging is being used it will be sent to admin Discord and/or the tribe discord (if you add " renamed " to your keyword list)
  • Tribe Ownership changes will be logged as well but currently it will only support PlayerID's in the message.
    • If admin logging is being used it will be sent to the admin Discord and/or the tribe discord (if you add "Tribe owner changed" to your keyword list)
  • Compatibility with the Plugin Update Checker
If you have any other features you might like to see let me know.

Last edited:
Whats the possibility that we could con you into porting this to Atlas @Lethal ?

I can look into it, but I would assume much of it is going to be the same. I don't have ATLAS installed so testing it will require some help if I can con you into that.

can you also add in an "unfroze" option as well? (unfroze sounds lame but its the opposite of the tribe log action to pod up a creature)

podding/unpodding a creature is similar in concept to uploading/downloading for tribe log purposes. there are upload/download and pod tribe log entries but wildcard never made one for when you unpod a creature.

I can look into it, but I would assume much of it is going to be the same. I don't have ATLAS installed so testing it will require some help if I can con you into that.
Most certainly! Im not sure how youre grabbing the logs, but they are store in the redis DB in Atlas, rather than the tribe file in Ark. It would probably be a lot easier via Discord though. AceMan #9161

is there a way for allowing to execute the command for permission granted users?
and whoelse executed the command and users list ?

Last edited:
This looks amazing! Can we only allow certain Permission Groups to use this command? We'd like to only allow Tribe Reps (our Rep group) to be able to use Discord webhooks.

is there a way for allowing to execute the command for permission granted users?
and whoelse executed the command and users list ?
This looks amazing! Can we only allow certain Permission Groups to use this command? We'd like to only allow Tribe Reps (our Rep group) to be able to use Discord webhooks.

Currently only Tribe Owner can issue the command to attach a webhook to their tribe. Permissions could be added in a future update.

can you also add in an "unfroze" option as well? (unfroze sounds lame but its the opposite of the tribe log action to pod up a creature)

podding/unpodding a creature is similar in concept to uploading/downloading for tribe log purposes. there are upload/download and pod tribe log entries but wildcard never made one for when you unpod a creature.

I am looking into this one still.

Most certainly! Im not sure how youre grabbing the logs, but they are store in the redis DB in Atlas, rather than the tribe file in Ark. It would probably be a lot easier via Discord though. AceMan #9161

Ok, I will reach out to you on discord.

Permissions code has been completed
@Tiamo @highbass

Removing a dino from a cryopod will appear in the tribe log
@a white guy @highbass

I have made a bunch of other performance changes to the plugin as well which should help on super busy servers with lots of logs being generated. I may end up doing further tweaking on this before release. The above two items are in addition to the other features I posted in a previous post. Hopefully I will have this ready in the next day for release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back