[Resource] Tribe Enforcer [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HWID is provided in the server console window after the server fully boots up. When you have all of the license information filled in correctly it will show all green text.
You also need to fill in your IP address of your server using the bot command.

Open a help ticket on my discord it is easier to help you there.
View attachment 4394View attachment 4395View attachment 4396View attachment 4397
According to the requirements for a few days, I don't know what went wrong and haven't been successful. Ask for guidance. Or video tutorials.

According to the requirements for a few days, I don't know what went wrong and haven't been successful. Ask for guidance. Or video tutorials.

You need to install ARK API 3.52
View attachment 4400
The correct HWID will print out where the green text I have circled in red appears after the server starts up.
The HWID you have currently is not correct and will be larger than 100 characters.
Once you have the proper HWID added to your license you will see the message below instead of a HWID
View attachment 4399

You need to fill in the correct IP address for your server and it will work. The IP is the Server IP players use to connect to your server to play.
I'm currently learning to set up mysql. I really won't contact you for help

The problem has been solved. Thank the boss for his patient guidance. If a Chinese can't use it after buying it, you can ask her to add me and I can guide,QQ289461524

您好,我购买了 Tribe Enforcer,但您的机器人显示我尚未购买。Discord 添加了您的朋友,您同意吗?

Hello, I purchased Tribe Enforcer, but your robot shows that I have not purchased it. Discord adds your friend, can you agree?

I believe we have already spoken on my discord. If not reach out on discord in case you are a different person I haven't helped yet.

Lethal updated Tribe Enforcer with a new update entry:

**Tribe Enforcer 1.05**
(Server API 3.51+ Required)

Added an automated cleanup process for the te_servers and te_queue tables.
> Each time a server starts up or the plugin is loaded it will update its timestamp
> After 7 days of not being updated the plugin will assume the server/map is no longer used and clean up the entries which will prevent the queue table from stacking up entries that will never get processed.

Added system to allow setting custom map names via the command line.
>...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, is this plugin authorized to bind the IP of the server? How is dynamic IP authorized?

Hello, is this plugin authorized to bind the IP of the server? How is dynamic IP authorized?
I can accommodate dynamic IP you just need to make a support ticket on my discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back