Teleport

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
can certainly add permission overrides soon for sure, ill make ones specific for each command. good idea i like it

also take a look at this you can limit the commands admins can use, and you can add admins to your server by a text file in the Saved folder by steam ids google how but yeah check this out: https://arkserverapi.com/resources/admins-permissions.25/

I use that but when It requires me to login to Ark as a vanilla admin if that makes sense to be able to use /tp. Even if I put the perm cheat.tp. And right now some commands don't work Like showmyadminmanager. And givecolors those have to be done through console.I have all my groups setup though. :)

ah but my point is when i login my server im auto admin. create a text file in your servers Saved Folder called AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt then add your steam 64 id to that on the first line then add additional ones on the next lines, to find your steam64 id use this https://steamid.io/lookup

although this will only be read at server startup but its at least a solution for while u wait

ah but my point is when i login my server im auto admin. create a text file in your servers Saved Folder called AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt then add your steam 64 id to that on the first line then add additional ones on the next lines, to find your steam64 id use this https://steamid.io/lookup

although this will only be read at server startup but its at least a solution for while u wait

I don't mid waiting and I never run with my id in the cheaters txt. I'll tell you why. Admins do not show up online. So we just use our password to login as admin when need be. If ark didn't hide admins it would be a big deal but they do. I have no problem waiting my moderators cant just do /tpa. ;) Been hosting Ark since day 1. I host like 9 other servers from home on my Server box ;)

can certainly add permission overrides soon for sure, ill make ones specific for each command. good idea i like it

I was just going to feature request this as I started playing with the plugin.

Needs permissions integration for accepting TP requests and for sending TP requests for players.
That way anyone could accept a TP request but not send one ;) -or- certain groups could have timed TP requests while others no cooldown.

Also like other's have requested: /sethome would be fantastic.

Last edited:
With the below settings it seems as though the "TPRCoolDownForPlayerTeleportedTo":true," doesn't seem to work. I have have multiple people teleport to me one right after the other.

"Teleport":{
"TPREnabled":true,
"TPRCoolDownEnabled":true,
"TPRCoolDownForPlayerTeleportedTo":true,
"TPRCoolDownSeconds":90,
"TPRDelaySeconds":15,
"TPRMaxDistance":-1,
"TPRAllowDinoTeleport":false,

With the below settings it seems as though the "TPRCoolDownForPlayerTeleportedTo":true," doesn't seem to work. I have have multiple people teleport to me one right after the other.

"Teleport":{
"TPREnabled":true,
"TPRCoolDownEnabled":true,
"TPRCoolDownForPlayerTeleportedTo":true,
"TPRCoolDownSeconds":90,
"TPRDelaySeconds":15,
"TPRMaxDistance":-1,
"TPRAllowDinoTeleport":false,
TPRDelaySeconds Is the parameter how fast it should teleport after someone has accepted the teleport request.
What teleport command do they use?

//Foppa

sorry let me reword this. Player A is the target. Player B and C want to teleport to A

Player B does !tpr Player A. Player A does !tpa. designated wait time and he teleports. All works perfect

IMMEDIATELY Player C does !tpr Player A and it allows him too. There is no cooldown on Player A.

With the TPRCoolDownForPlayerTeleportedTo":true i was under the impression that Player A would ALSO have a cooldown stopping Player C from initiating the teleport.

hi,sir,it always display Prohibition of text when we use tpr,how to solve it,my ark language is chinese,i have tested it,if i use english,it work.please improve it,it sould support chinese.thanks

Last edited:
hi,i find some bug:
the server will crash when player tpr dinos into their bases(the base have many structures,and the dino have many resoures and items),please improve it,thanks.

Last edited:
hi,i find some bug:
the server will crash when player tpr dinos into their bases(the base have many structures,and the dino have many resoures and items),please improve it,thanks.

Hi @arkserveradmin, that has nothing to do with the plugin. Since the plugin is using the built-in ark commands such as "SetPlayerPos" it would be the same if you execute the command to that player's base. Guess it has something more like with an Ark issue or server hardware issue that can handle the base amount of structures and dinos.

Hi @arkserveradmin, that has nothing to do with the plugin. Since the plugin is using the built-in ark commands such as "SetPlayerPos" it would be the same if you execute the command to that player's base. Guess it has something more like with an Ark issue or server hardware issue that can handle the base amount of structures and dinos.

Well removing your plugin solved the issue not sure if it's the plugin or Ark. But I know my 1k server box with 12 Xeon cores and 96 Ram that is brand new. Is not having hardware issues or anything to that matter. Not sure what it is but removing that plugin solved the servers crashing. Maybe cause it's a Cluster issue. OR a conflict with another plugin. Witch I don not use any other tp plugins or anything that should conflict. I use shops and permission dino tracker that's about it.

I run with this plugin and 15 other plugins. With no issue at all on 6 servers. If you run ARK on a server with Xeon CPU I am not surprised your server crashed. Cause ARK doesn't want lots of cores, it wants high core speed. and the same with memory, it wants fast memory to operate.

@GeekGoggles so if there is a crash related to the plugin, provide us with logs so we can have look at least and crash dumps so if there is a crash issue we might solve it.:)

I run with this plugin and 15 other plugins. With no issue at all on 6 servers. If you run ARK on a server with Xeon CPU I am not surprised your server crashed. Cause ARK doesn't want lots of cores, it wants high core speed. and the same with memory, it wants fast memory to operate.

@GeekGoggles so if there is a crash related to the plugin, provide us with logs so we can have look at least and crash dumps so if there is a crash issue we might solve it.:)
ok,thanks

Yea the plugin logs say nothing I have looked at them. If I had a crash log I would have posted it. But if the server terminates then there is no crash log to write. And that's what was happening the server would close/terminate not even crash. After I removed this I have had no issues and no server crash in 2 weeks now.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back