TebexAtlas - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tebex

tebex submitted a new resource:

TebexAtlas - Server Donation Plugin - Server Donation / Monetization Plugin

What Is Tebex?

Tebex (formally known as Buycraft) is a leading server donation / monetization platform. We've been around for 7 years now, initially focused on the Minecraft industry, but over the past year we've branched out into a number of new games. Processing over $3.5m worth of payments every month on games from Minecraft and Rust to ARK and Unturned, Tebex is delighted to support this brand new gaming community.

Ut Oh, So What Does It Cost?

To start, nothing! We offer...

Read more about this resource...

this plugin is not working at all even tried using it on its own i can get all other plugins to work fine but anytime i try to input the key it just crashes. Then i finally got it to input the key and it give an error when starting up. Then it crashes again lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this plugin is not working at all even tried using it on its own i can get all other plugins to work fine but anytime i try to input the key it just crashes. Then i finally got it to input the key and it give an error when starting up. Then it crashes again lol

Same issue here, can't even boot up the servers with Tebex plugin to enter the key.. always crashed at startup

{"baseUrl":"https://plugin.buycraft.net","buyCommand":"!donate","buyEnabled":true,"enablePushCommands":true,"ipPushCommands":"0.0.0.0","portPushCommands":1111,"secret":"YOURKEYHERE"}
Plugin is working fine with API v1.1 here! Do not use the command, just add your key in the config.

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing difficulties! Needless to say the plugin was tested before launch, and we do have severs using the plugin without issue, so it's likely to be a problem with specific configs/setups.

If you can reach out to our support team then we'd be happy to try to help you resolve this.

Kind Regards,

Liam

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing difficulties! Needless to say the plugin was tested before launch, and we do have severs using the plugin without issue, so it's likely to be a problem with specific configs/setups.

If you can reach out to our support team then we'd be happy to try to help you resolve this.

Kind Regards,

Liam
I'm using api v 1.2

It looks like there has been a fairly big shift in v1.2 of the API - trying to instantiate and use TSharedRef<IHttpRequest> variable seems to be causing issues in 1.2 that didn't exist in 1.1.

We're going to have to try to figure out why this is the case internally, so for the meantime I'd recommend staying on v1.1 if possible.

It does appear to be ATLAS specific however - we use the same code for both the ARK and ATLAS plugin with a few minor tweaks, and against the latest release of the ARK API the code works.

Just to advise, the method of doing HTTP Requests we use in the plugin was removed in v1.2. A new version, v1.3 has just been released which re-introduces these methods, so if you upgrade to 1.3 (which also features some improvements to the chat spam filter), the plugin should be working :). Thanks @Michidu for being awesome!

EDIT: Clicked the wrong user :facepalm:

Its hilarious that people see an error and dont actually read it! Its TELLING you what to fix!

Its hilarious that people see an error and dont actually read it! Its TELLING you what to fix!
thats kinda funny because the issue was that the plugin needed updated to the latest api version so what is your point? Funny when people comment on things they have no clue about

thats kinda funny because the issue was that the plugin needed updated to the latest api version so what is your point? Funny when people comment on things they have no clue about

Just to advise, the method of doing HTTP Requests we use in the plugin was removed in v1.2. A new version, v1.3 has just been released which re-introduces these methods, so if you upgrade to 1.3 (which also features some improvements to the chat spam filter), the plugin should be working :). Thanks @Michidu for being awesome!

Which commands would I need to use on the website for packages?
I tried "GiveItemNum {id} GoldCoin 100 0 0" but it doesn't work.

Our Server is very laggy if somebody bought something in the shop. Somethimes the server is crashing too. Is there a way to fix that?

Would like to know too. Right now even if no one buys something it’s seems to crash the servers on a regular basis (every 1 or 2 Days).

tebex updated TebexAtlas - Server Donation Plugin with a new update entry:

TebexAtlas 1.0.0

We're delighted to announce the release of a brand new version of our plugin!

We've been fortunate to be able to work with the maintainers of the ARK: Server API project on this release, bringing a number of updates and new features!

What's New
===========

• Support for multiple grid instances in one config file
  • A summary UI to accompany the `!donate` chat command showing the available items
  • Various performance fixes
  • If a player has pending commands when they join a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

just upgraded to new plugin v1.0. Running into issues trying to config it for multi server grids. The config instructions say to put in the IP: PORT and assuming a code you guys call a Secret I assume goes next to that? is that to be added via a command, or do we manually add it? and if we manually add it, how do I generate those keys ahead of time so that they can be added? Do i simply add the server, get the secrets, skip the detection, and add it manually or what? just a little confused. thanks

I tried to generate and add one manually to start with, and it still prompted me in the console to run the command ,as if it didn't detect the settings.

Also, the config files says "IP: PORT" .. which port do we use, the PUSH port ? game port? query port? RCON port? .. omg, so many ports! lol

Last edited:
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back