[Resource] Structures Limit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
hello pliz guys i need you help for this ligne
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret.PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret'"
i change this for this and is not work
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureHeavyTurretBaseBP.StructureHeavyTurretBaseBP'"

Sorry
Very good update
GetBp - Prints to chat and server log target structure asset name.

Hi, Thnx for this Plugin!

I have one question: Where can I find the output file for the GetBp command?

thnx!

Hi, Thnx for this Plugin!

I have one question: Where can I find the output file for the GetBp command?

thnx!

In the actual console that launches the server. The console that shows the server booting up,api, etc.

would love to try/use this plugin, however I'm getting an error telling me that it requires a newer version of the API. I have confirmed I'm using API v1.2 which is the newest and just posted/updated 2 days ago. is there a way around this or do I just have to wait for this plugin to be updated?

would love to try/use this plugin, however I'm getting an error telling me that it requires a newer version of the API. I have confirmed I'm using API v1.2 which is the newest and just posted/updated 2 days ago. is there a way around this or do I just have to wait for this plugin to be updated?
It's Ark plugin, not for Atlas.

ah, sorry. thought this was for atlas ;) well, would love to see it in atlas ;) .lol

I have everything set in the configuration, the maximum limit is displayed but not of the structures I have set...
do I have to enter something to activate? (the limits)

I too would like to see something like this made for Atlas. Not for the claim flags but for certain structures like the lighthouse or lantern, and also a general limit per zone.

is this plugin about the tribe structures or induvidual players ?

{
"General":{
"MaxAmount":1000,
"CheckInterval":30,
"NotificationDisplayTime":4.0,
"NotificationScale":1.3
},
"Structures":{
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekShield.PrimalItemStructure_TekShield'":{
"Name":"TekShield",
"Count":2
},
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Cannon.PrimalItemStructure_Cannon'":{
"Name":"Minigun Turret",
"Count":1
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Forcefield/PrimalItemStructure_TekForcefield.PrimalItemStructure_TekForcefield'":{
"Name":"TekForcefield",
"Count":2
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKomatic/Structures/ARKomaticChemistryBench/PrimalItemStructure_ARKomaticChemistryBench.PrimalItemStructure_ARKomaticChemistryBench'":{
"Name":"ARKomaticChemistryBench",
"Count":5
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKomatic/Structures/ARKomaticFabricator/PrimalItemStructure_ARKomaticFabricator.PrimalItemStructure_ARKomaticFabricator'":{
"Name":"ARKomaticFabricator",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKomatic/Structures/WoodBaker/PrimalItemStructure_WoodBaker.PrimalItemStructure_WoodBaker'":{
"Name":"WoodBaker",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKomatic/Structures/ARKomaticForge/PrimalItemStructure_ARKomaticForge.PrimalItemStructure_ARKomaticForge'":{
"Name":"ARKomaticForge",
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"StructuresLimit",
"ShowLimitsCmd":"/ShowLimits",
"ReachLimit":"You have reached your limit of structures",
"ShowLimitMsg":"{}: {}/{}\n",
"TotalLimitMsg":"Total: {}/{}"
}
}

How can I turn it on?
the limit!

where can i find the commands to activate

Last edited:
has anyone gotten the individual Structure limit to work? I have tried setting up the blueprints from the DEV config and it wont stop them at the
"count"

Iv also tried it this way

{
"MaxAmount":5000,
},
"Structures":{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/misc/AutoTurretHeavy/BP_AutoTurret_Heavy.BP_AutoTurret_Heavy'":150,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/misc/autoturretminigun/BP_AutoTurret_Minigun.BP_AutoTurret_Minigun'":150,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/misc/autoturret/BP_AutoTurret.BP_AutoTurret'":150
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"StructuresLimit",
"ShowLimitsCmd":"/ShowLimits",
"ReachLimit":"You have reached your limit of structures",
"ShowLimitMsg":"{}: {}/{}\n",
"TotalLimitMsg":"Total: {}/{}"
}
}

Has anyone gotten the individual structures to be limited? if so please post your Setup.

Our 6man PvP team wasn't able to get this to work, although I'm not 100% sure we had it setup correctly... I just know we had to pull the plugin.

Hey Community! Here I leave a small configuration, it works perfectly.

{
"MaxAmount":5000,
},
"Structures": {
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureTurretBaseBP.StructureTurretBaseBP'": {
"Name": "Auto Turret",
"Count": 300
},
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureTurretMinigun.StructureTurretMinigun'": {
"Name": "Minigun Turret",
"Count": 5
},
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureTurretBaseBP_Heavy.StructureTurretBaseBP_Heavy'": {
"Name": "Heavy Turret",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureTurretTek.StructureTurretTek'": {
"Name": "Tek Turret",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Forcefield/BP_TekForcefield.BP_TekForcefield'": {
"Name": "Tek Forcefield",
"Count": 2
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/CloningChamber/BP_CloningChamberPlus.BP_CloningChamberPlus'": {
"Name": "Cloning ChamberPlus",
"Count": 2
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/BeeHive/BP_BeeHivePlus.BP_BeeHivePlus'": {
"Name": "Bee HivePlus",
"Count": 20
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/SeamlessSquare/BP_CropPlot_SeamlessSquare.BP_CropPlot_SeamlessSquare'": {
"Name": "CropPlotPlus SeamlessSquare",
"Count": 100
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/SeamlessSquare/BP_CropPlot_SeamlessTriangle.BP_CropPlot_SeamlessTriangle'": {
"Name": "CropPlotPlus SeamlessTriangle",
"Count": 50
}
},
"Messages": {
"Sender": "StructuresLimit",
"ShowLimitsCmd": "/ShowLimits",
"ReachLimit": "You have reached your limit of structures 5k",
"ShowLimitMsg": "{}: {}/{}\n",
"TotalLimitMsg": "Total: {}/{}"
}
}
View attachment 1881

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back