[Resource] Structures Limit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
Maybe a Reload Command? Or it's only possible to apply changes in a server restart??

Hola, todavía no sé cómo agregar más estructuras en la configuración, agrego y ma arroja un error.

hmm, i cant limit the S+ Nanny to one...

Tested it with
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Nanny/PrimalItemStructure_Nanny.PrimalItemStructure_Nanny'":1,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/BP_Nanny.BP_Nanny'":1,

but i still can place more then one :/

EDIT:
Problem solved correct is: "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Nanny/BP_Nanny.BP_Nanny'":1,

Last edited:
Hey, are you able to add a tchat command to show the tribe live structure count please ?

Like /structure

You actually have 53 structures left

All Structure limit is working for ma,
per type limit isnt working.
Any ideas?

{
"General":{
"MaxAmount":150,
"CheckInterval":30,
"NotificationDisplayTime":4.0,
"NotificationScale":1.3
},
"Structures":{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/TCsAutoRewards/Main/PrimalItemStructure_RewardVault.PrimalItemStructure_RewardVault'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_MetalFloor.PrimalItemStructure_MetalFloor'":10
},
"Messages":{
"ReachLimit":"You have reached your limit of this structure!"
}
}

Hi there! Specially for Michidu or other devs, I got a working plugin that:

- Tells you the number of total structures you already have set vs the server max config.
- Can reload the config

Almost done the part to tell you the number of total "specific" structures vs the limit (under "Structures" in config).

Should have a PR to github in a couple of days for the whole thing as per requests in the Reviews tab, just want to know whether someone is already working on this to avoid duplicate efforts.

- Tells you the number of total structures you already have set vs the server max config.
- Can reload the config

Almost done the part to tell you the number of total "specific" structures vs the limit (under "Structures" in config).

Should have a PR to github in a couple of days for the whole thing as per requests in the Reviews tab, just want to know whether someone is already working on this to avoid duplicate efforts.
If you're a plugin dev, You should get a invite to the exclusive discord soon. :cool:

- Can reload the config

Nice job. :)

How to modify this code to take effect "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodFenceFoundation.PrimalItemStructure_WoodFenceFoundation'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Wooden/FenceFoundation.FenceFoundation'"

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back