Simple Dino Stats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Great
maybe a future funktion is change the command, from /oracle to /dino (or similar)

that would be nice, as soon as i learn how to do it!

Hi. can you now change this all from /oracle to /spy
it would make it more friendly to use

Hello
Any screenshot to show that do?

I'm curious, and not sur to understand for what dino is working (wild? tame? twice?)
thank you in advance :)

Hello
Any screenshot to show that do?

I'm curious, and not sur to understand for what dino is working (wild? tame? twice?)
thank you in advance :)

it will always work for your tamed dinos, and if oyu like, to wild ones

Hi! Please consider adding the ability to require certain permissions to use the command. Would be super nice for those of higher status like donators on my server. Thanks.

Suggestions:

• Possibility to change the [JBR] text.
  • Add Dinosaur name, gender and level, ex: [JBR] Giganotosaurus / Giganotosaurus (150): (Stats Here).
  • Possibility to choose what to show between stats or points, ex: DM: 250% instead 30.

This is a really good plugin btw, this is gonna work so good on my server but with this suggestions this could be massive.

Good work and thanks for your time!

do you have to look at the dino for teh comand to work, why would you want to include name and gender?

do you have to look at the dino for teh comand to work, why would you want to include name and gender?

Because when you AIM too much creatures the chat is spammed with stats that you don't know or forget from which creature are. But you are right btw, I was pointing that as possible.

a have a few ideias on how to solve this. I will add permissions first, then will work on that

uacaman updated Simple Dino Stats with a new update entry:

Show simple dino stats on the chat

Look at your dino and type /oracle on chat. Dino base stats will show on the chat.
Look at your dino and type /shazam chat. Dino will be renamed to the base stats. movement speed is left out

There is a config to also show wild dino stats.

{
"usePermissions" : false,
"showWild" : true,
"invalid": "That is not a dino",
"requiredPermission": "simpledinostats",
"noPermission": "You dont have permission to use this command",
"showCommand" ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any way to make this work in spectator mode, as well as report live stat's in second line?
Current: Health, Stamina, Food, Water
Also extend possibility of this command to show player stats as well.

BUG REPORT
In some cases, the plugin shows negative numbers.
We dont use any mods to adjust dino stats. 210% base damage 54 mutations to dmg.
see attachment.

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back