SafeZones [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reply me, @OwnProx . I am already logged into an admin (with admin password and server admin setting) and I can use any admin command. And I try to use your command in chat and console, but nothing happen except red massage when I use chat command that show "Please login as admin". Thank you again, Sir.

AdminSteamID - in config.json add your steamid here Example: "AdminSteamID":76561197960287930

obviously replace 76561197960287930 with your steam id if you dont know how to get it checkout https://steamid.io/

for everyone else you can just login as a admin this works fine and you dont need to manual config steamid.

I also need to use Manual Steamid. Can perform every other admin command, except this plugin :p, Happened after 1.4 i think

Actually scratch that, i'm still getting please log in as admin even with the steamID whitelisted
"AdminSteamID":76561198027110000,

@OwnProx

I think if you want to fix this problem is make chat command in your plugin that only admin can use change to normal admin command (like "/szsetpos" change to "cheat szsetpos"). Thank you again, Sir.

Is there any way to add a safe zone in game, or will I always have to go server side and edit the config file and reload it?

Also the claim items feature, does that mean if I enter the zone as a normal player and type /claim it will give me whatever items are setup in the config file? Thanks @OwnProx

it was working when I first installed it on the server now it will not work at all for me I get the I need a login as admin

@OwnProx 2.0 is confirmed working! :p

Small feature request, Ability to limit the amount of times a player can /claim per zone?

I tried to compile myself, because 2.0 does not support UTF8,
But after compiling I found that the attack failed.
All players and dinosaurs can not attack

Me too, Even if out of zone, when dino try to attack player will instant disappears.

also sorry about that github has now been updated i forgot to commit my last changes.

also sorry about that github has now been updated i forgot to commit my last changes.
SendServerMessage The message shows as bad text.
SendChatMessage Need to change SendChatMessage

will do that shortly after i update kill feed thanks for reminding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back