SafeZones [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I frequently changed the project and reloaded the Config in the game. In the case of no wrong configuration, after reloading the Config one time, my server was disconnected from RCON, and all the players were disconnected.

I don't think I quite understand the meaning of this sentence, can you guide me?

Chooses a random spawn point on given map and spawn zone name

As we saw in respawn, the player has multiple respawn points, does this feature add additional respawn points or does it overwrite all respawn points and force the player to respawn at a specific location? Or do I provide multiple points within which the player will randomly resurrect?

how do i find the zone name? is it like in the names when we click to spawn?

We have a PVE server and have set up a SafeZone.
The options - "PreventPVP":true and "PreventStructureDamage":true are set.
However, alliance players can still damage each other and structures can also be damaged by alliance players.

Pelayori

I would like to ask, has the BUG banning players from entering been fixed?

3.42 I found it impossible to prevent the player from entering the safe zone

Pelayori
Can you maybe add for next release a new option
Safe zone for new players--automatic for 24,36,48... hours

We have a problem with the function "OverrideSpawnPoint". On Valguero I have moved a spawn point see code snippet.
If you now travel from another server in the cluster to Valguero and select your bed there, you will also be teleported to the changed spawn point.

If you were once on Valguero and kill yourself you can spawn in your bed without any problems. The problem exists only when changing the map.

Code:
    "OverrideSpawnPoint": {
        "Valguero_P": {
            "Small Islands": [
                [
                ],
                [
                ]
            ]
        }
    }

Problem on version 3.43 with the function "OverrideSpawnPoint". Players, can't spawn on beds. On version 3.40 It's working, but the reload config Crashes the server.

Problem on version 3.43 with the function "OverrideSpawnPoint". Players, can't spawn on beds. On version 3.40 It's working, but the reload config Crashes the server.
Same. If player spawn on bed in OverrideSpawnPoint
Error in log
[SafeZone][error] Error: [json.exception.type_error.302] type must be array, but is null [SafeZones::Hooks::TeleportPlayer:221]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back