PVP-Protection (DISABLED) [Paid]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Unless I am not running the latest version, Here are some bugs:
-Snow owls can freeze PVE players
-Grapples work on pve players
-C4 placed on PVE players work

Some weird ocurred.
CONFIG
Code:
    "Settings":{
        "DBPath":"",
        "CanCarryPVE":false,
        "AllowFriendlyDamage":false,
        "ProtectOnlyStructures":false,
        "AllianceDestroyPVE":true,

"Messages":{
"ProtectFinished":"Sua tribo está no modo PVP! Boa Sorte!"
After the tribe invited one player, Printed the following message: "Your Tribe is PVP! Good Luck!"
Tribe had 11 Players.
So, the message is shown in english but the config was in portuguese, I think maybe is something to do with AllianceDestroyPVE. (changed to false now)
And after that showed in PVE Status: "You have 0 hours of PVE / Your Team 17 hours". Are they still protected? Database shows all the members of the tribe has 0 hours, and in team tab shows the tribe with 17 hours protection.

*Maybe add a console command to remove tribe or player protection?
*Maybe add an config to Remove protection after X tribe members.

Last edited:
AgitoReiKen updated PVP-Protection with a new update entry:

More functions

Improved cluster perfomance
Now servers has "ServerID" option in config. One of your server in cluster need to be set "ServerID":0, it means that this server will be control database.
Turrets no longer shoot characters, if

Code:
"StructureDamageScale":0.0
Fixed bugs causes by c4...

Read the rest of this update entry...

is it possible to not have a timer on the pve status? like infinite time unless you turn it off yourself?

Hello, how can i admin remove someones PVE, when i do pve.time add 76561198300872780 -50 in rcon it says request failed.

Discord Link is not valid. Will be hard to contact the author to get the .dll this way :(

does this plugin do I think it does let's the individual person / individual tribe owners decide if there are going PvP or not

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back