Player counter DISCORD BOT! [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faka

Faka submitted a new resource:

Player counter DISCORD BOT! - Choose your bot's name, image and everything else! Customize you discord server with this bot

View attachment 3003

Easy config! Add unlimited servers to the playercount (or you can host the bot multiple times and have a bot for each server you own).

JSON:
{
    "BotToken": "",
    "BotStatusText": "{usersOnline} players online",
    "PLAYING_LISTENING_STREAMING_WATCHING": "WATCHING",
    "Servers": [
        {
            "IP": "138.99.211.16",
            "RconPort": 32338,
            "AdminPassword": ""
        },
        {
            "IP"...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome bot I know many server owners wanted that feature very cool! :love:

LMFAO this plugin is a waste of money.
If you want to make money with plugins create something awsome like a new gamemode. but if you only make one hook, no one will pay for your plugin.

I dont get it...why is this so expensiv? i want to buy it, but wont spent 25 euro for such a simple function.

Edit: Will more features come over the time?

@Sly

Use this: https://arkserverapi.com/resources/kals-crosschat-with-discord-tribes.196/

1. its FREE
2. it does the SAME as this expensive thing does.. and more... and superb support
Free for up to 20 players after that it costs 10$.
Thats pretty cheap for what it offers, just saying for completeness.
And it offers lots of stuff already integrated in other plugins so a small clean bot plugin like this here definetly has a reason to exist.

But 25€ for a Bot that does only one single task is pretty overpriced.

Okay, @Faka is an amazing guy to work with, bought multiple big bots from him. this player counter is a bot that i requested, later on we added more features that made the bot really cool. i just noticed this bot also got posted here lmao.

just dm me on discord Fisheiyy.exe#7683 and I will make a custom bot for you xD it can do basically everything but emoji reactions and answering after the initial command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back