Offline Raid Protection + Auto Decay (DISABLED)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AgitoReiKen

AgitoReiKen submitted a new resource:

Offline Raid Protection + Auto Decay - Improved raid-control system

Features:
- Full sync with other servers in cluster

- Configurable:
Character resistance/damage,
Structure resistance/Damage,
Wild dinos damage
Passive dinos can take no damage
Up/Down delays (minutes)
Penalty if tribe was raided
Penalty if tribe have online alliance
AutoDecay
: if tribe if offline some time, tribe structures can be destroyed, tribe dinos can be...

Read more about this resource...

Talk about steep plugins looks like you guys seem to care more about money now. LOL! As a coder and a modder myself better to have supporters then charge for everything make a lot more money that way!

I just wanted to put a disclaimer in-case someone decides to purchase this plugin. The owner didn't post any information about it and I wasn't aware until after I wasted $20. If you decide to purchase it just be aware the $20 is just the starting point. If you have multiple servers or even a test server it will cost you more money. The $20 fee is per server not for the full plugin.

I just wanted to put a disclaimer in-case someone decides to purchase this plugin. The owner didn't post any information about it and I wasn't aware until after I wasted $20. If you decide to purchase it just be aware the $20 is just the starting point. If you have multiple servers or even a test server it will cost you more money. The $20 fee is per server not for the full plugin.
it's not per server it's per machine, so if you have 6 servers on one machine, for example, you pay 20$ for 6 servers.

does this still work? also I have 2 machines running 1 map so do I get a discount on 2nd machine?

I'm currently driving the 5X5 map.

Then can I buy 5?

Can I buy it once and use it permanently?Or

Do I have to pay a monthly fee?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back