Offline Raid Protection + Auto Decay (DISABLED)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have several servers. Is the 20.00 USD for the plugin and can be used on multiple game servers or for just one game server?

hi
"ProtectTime":48, // Maximum ORP time

What exactly does this mean?
You mean the protection'll come off in 48 hours?

hey i buyd it downloaded it and it says i have no permission to use this plugin i need to buy it ????

hmm so it is okay for me to use it at a server provider?

FYI: This plugin is currently broken, I have it set so ORP drops in 72 hours, As you will see from the image below of the DB this doesn't happen.
View attachment 1437

I was going to buy this today, because we want to be able to have ORP disabled for inactive/abandoned tribes.

I just saw the above post about it not working. Is this an issue that needs fixed? status?

thanks!

I got an update last night but was asleep so am updating this morning and will report back ;-) Agito is a great dev, he listens and takes actions promptly and thoroughly investigates any issues. So hopefully the perma ORP has been fixed with the updated file I got today :) I Would recommend buying bro, doesn't impact server performance at all. Plenty of features and as I say the dev is always willing to help.

I will buy it then. But curious if the expiration time works. So let me know when you find out please! :)

Sis - :)

Just bought the plugin. Don't know what to do to claim my key, so waiting on the author who I hope sends me one? thanks!

On these default settings. If this means things can be damaged? It's just harder? How do I set it for NO damage at all while they are offline?

"ProtectedCharacterResistance":0.25,
"ProtectedCharacterDamage":4,
"ProtectedStructureResistance":0.25,
"ProtectedStructureDamage":10,
"WildDinoDamage":0.01,

Also these two settings:
Is this to use ONE or the OTHER, but not both?

"DecayDino":true,
"UnclaimDino":true,

If Passive Dinos inventory is dropped:
"DropInventoryPassiveDino":true,

Does this include their saddles?

Last edited:
No Damage:
"ProtectedCharacterResistance":0,
"ProtectedStructureResistance":0,

I use just UnclaimDino true but up to you i guess...

Not sure on the last one!

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back