Lottery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AdrianGaming

Boo boo
AdrianGaming submitted a new resource:

Lottery - Gamble ArkShop Points

This plugin is designed to let players gamble with their points from the ArkShop Plugin.
The winner gets 75% of the actual lottery pool
If there are multiple winners this will be splitted up equally

Commands:
/lottery - Buy yourself a ticket for the current running Lottery

RCON / Console Commands:
startlottery <ticketPrice> <minutesToRun> <minPlayers>

Configuration:
Interval - time in seconds for displaying
Messages - Self Explaining...

Read more about this resource...

NICE! Thanks for doing an amazing job! Everyone in my server loved the plugin.
Some suggestions:
- Msg of everyone that buy a ticket: {player name} bought a ticket!
- Winner name should be player name, not steam name.
- Add some colors to the default configs.
- Add colored notifications in the top of the screen.

AdrianGaming updated Lottery with a new update entry:

Added features..

Fixed:
- displaying the Steam name instead of the InGame name
Added:
- an option to change the amount (in percentage) for winning
- an option in the config to announce that a player has bought a ticket
- a message for the announcement

Note: Please replace all of your files with the current version to ensure working

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we an option for players to purchase multiple tickets to increase their odds, and to increase the jackpot size? Also, the option to choose the min and max roll amounts to increase/decrease odds of winning.

For example, in my config, I'd like for each ticket to cost 100 points, and each person can purchase as many tickets as they would like. Each purchase adds the ticket price (100 points) into the pot. The pot initially starts at 0. Let's say there are 10 players, and each player buys 1 ticket. The pot is now 1000 points. In my config, the available number rolls for tickets are 1 - 9999 for each ticket purchased. After the set amount of time, the lottery will draw the winning number. If the number drawn does not match anyone's number, then it will say "No winner this time, good luck next round!" and the lottery will close, delete all purchased player tickets, but will remember the pot amount.

Let's say two hours later another lottery is started. The pot starts at 1000 because no one won it last time. Players are eligible to purchase tickets again. Let's say everyone buys 5 tickets this time. 5*10*100 = 5000 points + 1000 rolled over jackpot for a grand total of 6000 jackpot amount. The lottery draws the winning number, and it matches a number that Player B has. Player B wins the lottery, and receives a percentage of the total amount of the jackpot as determined in the config. The jackpot will be set back to 0 to start again.

Last edited:
Bug Report: Lottery was set to expire over 30 minutes ago. Minplayers = 2, 2 people bought tickets, 1 player left before timer expired, and nothing has happened. I am unable to start a new lottery.

Last edited:
This is a great plugin. Can you help him support Chinese?

Now his Chinese is????

Hello developer! Can you add the modify /lottery command? It does not recognize Chinese, can you join Chinese support? Thank you for providing this plugin

My man! Coming in with these awesome updates! Much love!
:love:

Please add these to next update:

"EventStartAuto":true,
"EventStartMinuteMin":105,
"EventStartMinuteMax":120,

or

"LotteryStartAuto":true,
"LotteryStartMinuteMin":45,
"LotteryStartMinuteMax":60,

Thankyou very much.

* My Bad i was looking at v1.0................... palmface!

Last edited:
Please add these to next update:

"EventStartAuto":true,
"EventStartMinuteMin":105,
"EventStartMinuteMax":120,

or

"LotteryStartAuto":true,
"LotteryStartMinuteMin":45,
"LotteryStartMinuteMax":60,

Thankyou very much.

The "LotteryStartAuto" is equal to the "AutoLottery" section at "enabled"
Those other Min Max doesn't make really sense to me... Why would you like to have a different starting time?

Dunno why but wont work for me ! Autocreating works , buying tickets work, but wont show who won the lottery, players just buying tickets and nobody win! (removed my old folder and reinstalled totaly the new version of lottery)

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back