GAMINGOGS - Arkshop Editor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
says no permission to view?

EDIT: nvm, works now :) THANKS!

Last edited:
hello my friend first great job with that help really allot
question is possible to update that to use the plugin arkshop rework ? because gender and sadlle extras?

Thanks

hello my friend first great job with that help really allot
question is possible to update that to use the plugin arkshop rework ? because gender and sadlle extras?

Thanks
Wooly has recently created a "Config Converter" program to work alongside our ArkShop Editor so it's compatible with his custom ArkShop. The other plugin you're asking about "Arkshop Rework" the dev who created that one would need to do the same or similar method to make Arkshop Editor compatible with their configuration file. You can always reach out to that DEV directly and ask if they are able to make it compatible.

Can Someone Help Me? Is this an actual shop UI? Like an F1 Shop. If not can anyone point me in the right Direction?

Can Someone Help Me? Is this an actual shop UI? Like an F1 Shop. If not can anyone point me in the right Direction?
This program is simply an editor that edits the JSON configuration files provided by the arkshop plugin and not a UI menu.

Is this behind a paywall now? Worked before, but now says HWID is not authorized. *Like above

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back