Donating?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DRoc101

On the old site was a place to donate, is there something like that on this one?
Thanks,
DRoc

Thanks,
I think my adblocker blocked it. That section was not on my browser.

FB4N8r.png

ad-block disabled..... multiple browsers checked.... still not able to see anything there

Is there another place?

Indeed, the latest forum update has broke the donation addon. Should be fixed once i find a new one..

Indeed, the latest forum update has broke the donation addon. Should be fixed once i find a new one..

I really think you should make donating easier and more visibley apparent somewhere.... rather than a button tucked away in the right corner of your forum page.

What you're doing here is fantastic! and deserves recognition.

Hopefully it will all pick up traction in time.

Last edited:
Notify when this work, Isla Calavera community would like to help with the project.

will do bro thanks for your interest and support towards the community Michidu just needs to fix it ill link him here maybe he can give you his pp link and thanks again for your support.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back