Cuddle Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MrSalt

MrSalt submitted a new resource:

Cuddle Plugin - Ark Cuddle Imprint

Ark-Plugin-CuddlePlugin

Features:

• configurable list with dino tags for for each dino the cuddling should be set
  • configurable list of foods for the cuddle type food. This allows to get rid of special foods such as wyvern milk. Use every item that you can put players in the hotbar as possible imprint food.
  • adjustable interval for imprints for each dino
  • adjustable amount per cuddle for each dino...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, as per your request, I'm putting a couple of suggestions coming from my players here. Hopefully you can implement some of them :)

Suggestions:
- Add an option in the JSON to remove the walking requirement for ALL dinos (not just those listed in the config)
- After a creature has reached 100% imprint, the next imprint interval is very high (18/26 hours), one of my players asked if it would be possible to remove the timer after it is complete, or at least remove the imprint icon over dinos (the dummy)?

I'll add some more if my players have more requests :)

@MrSalt hey i have two things.

which part of the creatures' wiki page can i find the dino tag?

in the config on line 5 i think you may have meant foodlist?

Hi,

we are on single player settings, as such the otters can't be imprinted. I set the otters only in the config, to 30 mins and 1. I don't want to change the foods or walk at all. Is it enough to set walk to false and let footprint empty? Or can I get rid of General and Footlist entirely and just leave Dinolist in the config?

Last edited:
yes. keep the foodlist empty, set walk to false and just add the otter in the dinolist.

then you just modidired the imprint times and amount for the otter. all other is vanilla then.

Dinosaurs without adding dinosaur code to configuration files, can you use this plug-in?

Hey MrSalt. It appears there may be an issue with the Small Ferox (Gremlin) thing. Despite my settings having it set to 1 imprint in my config, it still wants care even after full imprint. Not sure if that is something you can fix, but I thought I'd let you know.

i wanted to modify the plugin via dino bp instead dino tag coz new dino carcha doesnt have dino tag please help thanks

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back