Cross Server Chat [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Th3Milla

Das einstellen ist easy, wo hakt es den?

@OwnProx
is the source anywhere public? I want communicate with a discord.

@uacaman
@StarDevil you dont need to use rcon password as crosskey i intercept rcon messages before the password is even checked, you can put any passphrase here as long as every server has the same one treat it as your crosschat password it can be different from rcon one.

Last edited:
Maybe its "better" (more functions ect) but i think he just want cross-chat for a private server-cluster. so this plugin is enought.

what lag dude.. we DONT have lags or CPU Spikes... and run 6 Servers... with THIS plugin.

and the user ask only for CPU usage. maybe he DONT need more Functions JUST the chat? Like us?
i dont pay 30 bucks for a plugin if i just need ONE function: Cross Chat

whats your fucking problem! i DONT need to pay for some shit what i dont need when i get what i need 4 free.
thats not "cheapskate" thats the truth.

Question: How much does OwnProx Pay you for this shitposts?

Answer: nothing. I am calling you out for being a confirmed cheapskate all on my own. I dont even know OwnProx.
anyways. enjoy

@OwnProx This plugin is causing server crash and stops windows service. I send you the crash details from Windows Event Viewer

Faulting application name: ShooterGameServer.exe, version: 4.5.1.0, time stamp: 0x5de87b73 Faulting module name: RconCrossServerChat.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c19a906 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000000ea13 Faulting process id: 0x2214 Faulting application start time: 0x01d5adb904e6bbbe Faulting application path: D:\Ark Servers\Ragnarok\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe Faulting module path: D:\Ark Servers\Ragnarok\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\RconCrossServerChat\RconCrossServerChat.dll Report Id: aa9c5bd3-e721-456b-9ac1-3b96e83fc5ae Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:

Same here, random crashes every 1-2 days, it need a update

This plugin has been working great for me for months.. but in the last 2-3 days it started acting up.

If i send a large message (write until the ARK UI caps the characters and blocks you from typing more.)

The message is delayed by a good 2-6 seconds or more before i see it localy. its prevents me from doing any actions localy (riding a dino, geting on or off or opening inventorys is all delayed) but localy i havnt crashed yet. i tryed this from 2 maps aberration and theisland

2 of my 5 maps crash as a result each time.

the first test i did crashed my rag map and the island

then my 2nd test crashed rag again and valgero..

and my 3rd test it crashed rag and crystal isle....

i tried setting the async option to true and to false didnt seem to help ither way.

no speical characters... just normal letters in my tests to keep it simple.

if the message is short i never seem to have this problem...

this is kinda a big issues... if my players notice they can take advantage and crash the servers with just chat.... not even spam.. 1 message.

any suggestions?

u can come test it at

Theisland: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7016559
Rag: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7126285

the crash logs are empty i would of loved to provide them.. -_-

maybe you can add an option in the config to limit the number of characters in a message. might be a quick fix until you find the issue.

thanks for your time.

Firsth thanks for your great work!

Im having this same fault after a while on random of my server.

The error is on RconCrossServerChat.dll and the server shutdown automaticaly.

I´m using your api for months and this error is too frequently now.

I sent you the error on windows event viwer and sorry for my english.

You can help us?

This plugin has been working great for me for months.. but in the last 2-3 days it started acting up.

If i send a large message (write until the ARK UI caps the characters and blocks you from typing more.)

The message is delayed by a good 2-6 seconds or more before i see it localy. its prevents me from doing any actions localy (riding a dino, geting on or off or opening inventorys is all delayed) but localy i havnt crashed yet. i tryed this from 2 maps aberration and theisland

2 of my 5 maps crash as a result each time.

the first test i did crashed my rag map and the island

then my 2nd test crashed rag again and valgero..

and my 3rd test it crashed rag and crystal isle....

i tried setting the async option to true and to false didnt seem to help ither way.

no speical characters... just normal letters in my tests to keep it simple.

if the message is short i never seem to have this problem...

this is kinda a big issues... if my players notice they can take advantage and crash the servers with just chat.... not even spam.. 1 message.

any suggestions?

u can come test it at

Theisland: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7016559
Rag: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7126285

the crash logs are empty i would of loved to provide them.. -_-

maybe you can add an option in the config to limit the number of characters in a message. might be a quick fix until you find the issue.

thanks for your time.
i've had to remove this plugin today i cant take the crashing and lag anymore... and no response from the creator... im reallly sad i loved the cross cluster chat... but i cant accept this crashing.. and only cause of a long message... ??

if long messages are done in tribe chat they dont crash anyone.. its only if a message is sent globaly it crashes 2-5 of my maps... today all 5 maps crashed at once after 1 message....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back