ConfigSync

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good job - maybe a suggestion to add the same for ini files such as game.ini

ASM will overwritte your game.ini everytime, so you need to edit the game.ini with ASM.

i dont use ASM i changed to tcadmin and never regretted it - servers used to always crash and other things

i dont use ASM i changed to tcadmin and never regretted it - servers used to always crash and other things
I posted a update: game.ini edit. Its awaiting moderator approval.

Last edited:
It looks really good, have you considered adding ftp support?

Not in the near future. But what exactly do you mean by FTP support? I know that many paid hosters offer FTP to edit the ini files or to have access to the servers. Is that why you mean?

Not in the near future. But what exactly do you mean by FTP support? I know that many paid hosters offer FTP to edit the ini files or to have access to the servers. Is that why you mean?

I have access to the directory structure of servers via FTP (attachement), similar to ConfigSync, where user has access to the structure on their pc.
It would be cool if I could configure connections each ftp connection and edit the configs, just like on my PC.

Is of course possible and good to implement. But unfortunately I have no time at the moment to build this. If I find the time I will implement it.

It looks great, but I can't find a requirement to use it and I'll keep an eye on it in the future

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back