Auto demolish

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ronniek09

Supporter Rank
The current auto demolish system is not very good IMO. Each tiered structure has a different demolish time. Not to mention modded items.
It would be great to be able to have an exact demolish timer for all structures and dinos, for example 5 days of no tribe member detected all structures and dinos get destroyed.

+1 Agree. This issue is pretty common with S+ Structures.

+1, also would help with the Vaults that have slightly longer demo timers than the buildings below them. Once the building below them demos, the vaults drop and their timer restarts.

+1 This will help lessen the load on the server , I think this is fantastic idea.

The current auto demolish system is not very good IMO. Each tiered structure has a different demolish time. Not to mention modded items.
It would be great to be able to have an exact demolish timer for all structures and dinos, for example 5 days of no tribe member detected all structures and dinos get destroyed.

This would make things much easier for sure. Maybe also add the option to be able to loot the inventories even with orp on when everything is expired of course

i have made such commands that delete all fence foundations / electric / pipes within 15 foundations around me to solve this i also made another to delete all attached structures so you can delete a house in 1 cmd (i got told the ark command was buggy for it) i can release it if it helps anyone.

Actually this idea is very good. And I (for myself) would love the simpliest solution here: All structures decay at the exact same configurable timer. No different decay for different materials (I actually hate that, cool idea in theory, not working in practise, not at all)

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back