Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Does this and permissions both require MySQL? I've never worked with MySQL before. I am used to the ark plugins when you install them they create a database, it is easy plug-n-play but this is different. Can you maybe link a video or tutorial for setting up MySQL for permissions and shop? I am so lost.

any way to add crew npc to shop ?
and any posibility (or may be a new feature) to shell gold coins (or other items) and get points ?

Does this and permissions both require MySQL? I've never worked with MySQL before. I am used to the ark plugins when you install them they create a database, it is easy plug-n-play but this is different. Can you maybe link a video or tutorial for setting up MySQL for permissions and shop? I am so lost.
MySQL is not required but recommended if you want to link multiple servers to the one db. I will make a tutorial eventually.
and any posibility (or may be a new feature) to shell gold coins (or other items) and get points ?
Will look at it.
You can already sell gold coins for points using sell function.
but i have this error after install atlas shop :(
Could be a coincidence, crash log doesn't say anything about plugins.

You can add NPCs already with how the code is made. I have them on my server and you can spawn them at any level as long as it doesnt cap out your max dino levels. When someone types /buy crewmember for example they will get a level 20 crew member

You can already sell gold coins for points using sell function.

how shell coins and get points ?, can u give me an example ?, it's not in config.json

You can add NPCs already with how the code is made. I have them on my server and you can spawn them at any level as long as it doesnt cap out your max dino levels. When someone types /buy crewmember for example they will get a level 20 crew member
how add crew npc's to the shop ? can you give an example?

thnks

MySQL is not required but recommended if you want to link multiple servers to the one db. I will make a tutorial eventually.

When you say multiple servers do you mean anything more than a 1x1? I have a 4x4 running on 1 machine. I want to use the permissions plugin with this one to make the "premiums" group but I get an error when installing permissions plugin. Is it because I have not created a MySQL database? I see it says Sqlite so do I have to install that for a database or can I do Permissions and Shop with MySQL?

Code:
01/16/19 01:02 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\atlas\permissions\permissions\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::SqlLite) Unexpected DB error database is locked
01/16/19 01:02 [API][info] Loaded plugin Permissions V1.0 (Manage permissions groups)

i got it.

Code:
"crew1":{ 
              "Type":"dino",
              "Description": "NPC Crew Female lvl1",
              "Level":1,
              "Price":10,
              "MinLevel":1,
              "MaxLevel":150,
              "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/test/HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female.HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female'"
            },               
            "crew2":{ 
              "Description": "NPC Crew male lvl1",
              "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/test/HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male.HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male'"
            },

i got it.

Code:
"crew1":{
              "Description": "NPC Crew Female lvl1",
              "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/test/HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female.HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female'"
            },              
            "crew2":{
              "Description": "NPC Crew male lvl1",
              "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/test/HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male.HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Male'"
            },

You actually don't need the min/max level unless you want to limit what character levels have access to the item in the shop.

You can leave these out.

What is the exact pathway I should install these plugins? It says put the "AtlasShop" folder inside ".../AtlasApi/Plugins/". However, do when I extract the zip, it has two Atlas Shop folders, one inside another. Do should the pathway on my server read ".../AtlasApi/Plugins/AtlasShop/AtlasShop/" and all the plugin files be within there? If so, does this also apply to the Permissions?

There is a small chance when buying animals through the shop that it will come out as a tamed alpha

The AtlasShop plugin is in the correct directory as far as I can see, unless someone sees otherwise from my previous post. However, it doesn't seem to be present on my server. Do I have to manually load it in-game the first time through the console or something?

The AtlasShop plugin is in the correct directory as far as I can see, unless someone sees otherwise from my previous post. However, it doesn't seem to be present on my server. Do I have to manually load it in-game the first time through the console or something?

Atlas/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/AtlasApi/Plugins/AtlasShop

Does it say it's loaded when launching the server?

View attachment 1236

Nope, I get a Error 1114 when trying to manually load it. The directory I have is correct.

Ssw a previous post say it might be a MySQL server problem. But my permissions plugin is writing to them just fine.

This is my config file. Of course I have my actual mysql info in here, but just incase it's not the mysql server.
Code:
{ 
  "Mysql":{ 
    "UseMysql":true,
    "MysqlHost":"localhost,
    "MysqlUser":"username",
    "MysqlPass":"password",
    "MysqlDB":"dbname"
  },
  "General":{ 
    "TimedPointsReward":{ 
      "Enabled":true,
      "Interval":15,
      "Groups":{ 
        "Default":{ 
          "Amount":25
        },
        "Premiums":{ 
          "Amount":50
        }
      }
    },
    "ItemsPerPage":15,
    "ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
    "ShopTextSize":1.3,
    "DbPathOverride":"",
    "WebKey":"",
    "DefaultKit":"starter"
  },
  "Kits":{ 
    "starter":{ 
      "DefaultAmount":3,
      "Price":25,
      "Description":"Stone Tools and Cloth Armor",
      "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
      "Items":[ 
        { 
          "Amount":1,
          "Quality":0,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStonePick.PrimalItem_WeaponStonePick'"
        }
        { 
          "Blueprint":    "Blueprint'/Game/"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet'"
        }
        { 
          "Blueprint":    "Blueprint'/Game/"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Cloth/PrimalItemArmor_ClothBoots.PrimalItemArmor_ClothBoots'"
        }
        { 
          "Blueprint":  "Blueprint'/Game/"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Cloth/PrimalItemArmor_ClothGloves.PrimalItemArmor_ClothGloves'"
        }
        { 
          "Blueprint":    "Blueprint'/Game/"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Cloth/PrimalItemArmor_ClothHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_ClothHelmet'"
        }
        { 
          "Blueprint":    "Blueprint'/Game/"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Cloth/PrimalItemArmor_ClothPants.PrimalItemArmor_ClothPants'"
        }
        { 
          "Blueprint":    "Blueprint'/Game/"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Cloth/PrimalItemArmor_ClothShirt.PrimalItemArmor_ClothShirt'"
        }
      ]
    }
  },
  "ShopItems":{ 
    "basesap":{ 
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"Base Sap x20",
      "Price":5,
      "Items":[ 
        { 
          "Amount":20,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Items/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Sap_BASE.PrimalItemResource_Sap_BASE'"
        }
      ]
    },
    "Chicken":{ 
      "Description":"Chicken",
      "Level":30,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Chicken/Chicken_Character_BP_Child.Chicken_Character_BP_Child'"
    },
    "Rabbit":{ 
      "Description":"Rabbit",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Rabbit/Rabbit_Character_BP.Rabbit_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Penguin":{ 
      "Description":"Penguin",
      "Price":75,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Penguin/Penguin_Character_BP.Penguin_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Monkey":{ 
      "Description":"Monkey",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Monkey/Monkey_Character_BP.Monkey_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Parrot":{ 
      "Description":"Parrot",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Parrot/Parrot_Character_BP.Parrot_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Crow":{ 
      "Description":"Crow",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Crow/Crow_Character_BP.Crow_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Vulture":{ 
      "Description":"Vulture",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Vulture/AtlasVulture_Character_BP.AtlasVulture_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Seagull":{ 
      "Description":"Seagull",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Seagull/Seagull_Character_BP.Seagull_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Sheep":{ 
      "Description":"Sheep",
      "Price":150,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Seagull/Seagull_Character_BP.Seagull_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Cow":{ 
      "Description":"Cow",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Cow/Cow_Character_BP.Cow_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Ostrich":{ 
      "Description":"Ostrich",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Ostrich/Ostrich_Character_BP.Ostrich_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Pig":{ 
      "Description":"Pig",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Pig/Pig_Character_BP.Pig_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Horse":{ 
      "Description":"Horse",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Horse/Horse_Character_BP.Horse_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Bear":{ 
      "Description":"Bear",
      "Price":400,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Bear/Bear_Character_BP.Bear_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Wolf":{ 
      "Description":"Wolf",
      "Price":400,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Wolf/Wolf_Character_BP.Wolf_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Elephant":{ 
      "Description":"Elephant",
      "Price":600,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Elephant/Elephant_Character_BP.Elephant_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Giraffe":{ 
      "Description":"Giraffe",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Giraffe/Giraffe_Character_BP.Giraffe_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Rhino":{ 
      "Description":"Rhino",
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Rhino/WildRhino_Character_BP.WildRhino_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Lion":{ 
      "Description":"Lion",
      "Price":800,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Lions/Lion_Character_BP.Lion_Character_BP'"
    },
    "Tiger":{ 
      "Description":"Tiger",
      "Price":800,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Tiger/Tiger_Character_BP.Tiger_Character_BP'"
    }
  },
  "SellItems":{ 

},
  "Messages":{ 
    "Sender":"ArkShop",
    "BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
    "BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
    "BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
    "BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
    "ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
    "HavePoints":"You have {0} points",
    "NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
    "WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
    "NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
    "CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
    "BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
    "AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
    "NoKits":"No available kits",
    "KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
    "NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {0} kits left",
    "CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
    "RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
    "SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
    "GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
    "NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
    "FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
    "BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
    "ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
    "KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
    "BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
    "TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
    "PointsCmd":"/points",
    "TradeCmd":"/trade",
    "BuyCmd":"/buy",
    "ShopCmd":"/shop",
    "KitCmd":"/kit",
    "BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
    "SellCmd":"/sell",
    "ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
    "SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
    "NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
    "SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
    "BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
    "KitsListPrice":"Price: {0}",
    "KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
    "StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
    "StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
    "StoreListFormat":"{0}",
    "OnlyOnSpawnKit":"This kit can be used only on spawn",
    "HelpCmd":"/shophelp",
    "ShopMessage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
    "HelpMessage":"This is shop help message",
    "ClaimCmd":"/claim",
    "ClaimedItems":"You have successfully claimed the items",
    "NothingToClaim":"You have nothing to claim",
    "ReceivedFirstPoints":"{}"
  }
}

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back