Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No error, i do /shop i see my shop /points i see my points in game but when i type /kit it crashes the game
Did you see my last post about removing the sectors with "Blueprint": "'"

Still, it crashes. If u get my config to work id pay you money. https://pastebin.com/T1FxuCUD

Visual the problem is around 296-305 he has incorrect json coding for the plugin. The json would validate fine, but it crashed on /shop because the code didnt know how to read the config when it comes the shop item named "items".

This should work. I corrected the issue. https://pastebin.com/iTnqi8dg

@Snowy Donate to awesome content creators of the website if you want to pay anyone. :)

Any way to add all ships ? , what it's BlueprintHull?
that it's correct ??
how to add all ships?

Code:
    "shipgaleon":{
      "Type":"ship",
      "Description":"Galleon Ship",
      "Price":35000,
      "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Galleon/Ship_BP_Galleon.Ship_BP_Galleon'",
      "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullGalleon_BP.ShipHullGalleon_BP'"
    },
    "shipbergantine":{
      "Description":"Bergantine Ship",
      "Price":2500,
      "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Brigantine/Ship_Brigantine.Ship_Brigantine'",
      "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullBrigantine_BP.ShipHullBrigantine_BP'"
    },
  "shipsloop":{
      "Description":"Sloop Ship",
      "Price":1500,
      "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Sloop/Ship_BP_Sloop.Ship_BP_Sloop'",
      "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullSloop_BP.ShipHullSloop_BP'"
    },
  "shipsschooner":{
      "Description":"Schooner Ship",
      "Price":500,
      "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Schooner/Ship_BP_Schooner.Ship_BP_Schooner'",
      "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullSchooner_BP.ShipHullSchooner_BP'"
    },

Last edited:
Visual the problem is around 296-305 he has incorrect json coding for the plugin. The json would validate fine, but it crashed on /shop because the code didnt know how to read the config when it comes the shop item named "items".

This should work. I corrected the issue. https://pastebin.com/iTnqi8dg

@Snowy Donate to awesome content creators of the website if you want to pay anyone. :)
typing /kit still crashes

typing /kit still crashes
i donated to get this plugin, im not gonna donate again if it doesnt work right? I have 0 knowledge on how to make it work, obviously some one as experienced as you cant even make it work, if the plugin content creator fixed it for me i would donate more but he hasnt even answered yet

i donated to get this plugin, im not gonna donate again if it doesnt work right? I have 0 knowledge on how to make it work, obviously some one as experienced as you cant even make it work, if the plugin content creator fixed it for me i would donate more but he hasnt even answered yet
Honestly, you shouldn't donate just to get this plugin. :)
Anyway, i tested your config on my server, at least kits are working fine, so the issue must be somewhere else. Would be nice to see crash log.

Sorry there boss I missed one of the errors. I tested it on my test server and everything is good.

https://pastebin.com/Q4hGhUiB

i got it. all ships working and tested.

Code:
            "Description":"Ship Galleon",
            "Price":5000,
            "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Galleon/Ship_BP_Galleon.Ship_BP_Galleon'",
            "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullGalleon_BP.ShipHullGalleon_BP'"
        },
        "shipbrigantine":{ 
            "Description":"Ship Brigantine",
            "Price":3000,
            "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/BuildingTest/BrigantineShipBuildingTest_BP.BrigantineShipBuildingTest_BP'",
            "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullBrigantine_BP.ShipHullBrigantine_BP'"
        },       
            "Description":"Ship Sloop",
            "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Sloop/Ship_BP_Sloop.Ship_BP_Sloop'",
            "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullSloop_BP.ShipHullSloop_BP'"
        },
            "Description":"Ship Schooner",
            "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Schooner/Ship_BP_Schooner.Ship_BP_Schooner'",
            "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullSchooner_BP.ShipHullSchooner_BP'"
        },

i got it. all ships working and tested.

Code:
            "Description":"Ship Galleon",
            "Price":5000,
        },
        "shipbrigantine":{
            "Description":"Ship Brigantine",
            "Price":3000,
            "BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/BuildingTest/BrigantineShipBuildingTest_BP.BrigantineShipBuildingTest_BP'",
        },      
            "Description":"Ship Sloop",
        },
            "Description":"Ship Schooner",
        },
The Galleon was in the config to start with wasn't it?

you using the latest api and code? also what error are you getting i tried the config and it works perfect on mine

01/17/19 08:48 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------
01/17/19 08:48 [API][info] YAPI V1.4
01/17/19 08:48 [API][info] Loading...

01/17/19 08:48 [API][info] Dumping structures..
01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] Dumping functions..
01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] Dumping globals..
01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] Successfully read information from PDB

01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] Initialized hooks

01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] API was successfully loaded
01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] -----------------------------------------------

01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] UGameEngine::Init was called
01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] Loading plugins..

01/17/19 08:49 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - AtlasShop
Error code: 998
01/17/19 08:49 [API][info] Loaded all plugins

01/17/19 08:58 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back