Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ive been trying to add in the submarine to the shop does anyone know what to do, i wrote this and when i bought it, it seemed like it was just a shell, like i was able to swim right through it

"submarine":{
"Type":"ship",
"Description":"Sub (ONLY Buy Underwater)",
"Price":5000,
"BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Submarine/Ship_BP_Submarine.Ship_BP_Submarine'",
"BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullSubmarine_BP.ShipHullSubmarine_BP'"
}

anyone know what im doing wrong, this is for a blackwood server were there is no kraken, so it was either add the sub in the store or download a mod...id rather not have to dl another mod.

Hello its me again :)

Thank you Foppa for your Quick Support, Rly.

I guess i have 1 final Question :D

/buykit seems not working, maybe i just did something wrong.

When i use /kit <Kitname> it works and i get my items
when i try to get the Kit via /Buykit <kitname> i lose Points but i dont get the Items.

This is one of my entries for the Kits

"Kits":{
"Werkzeugkit":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Price": 500,
"Description":"Tool-Kit (Pick, Axt, Sichel)",
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSickle.PrimalItem_WeaponSickle'"
}
]
},
},

Hello its me again :)

Thank you Foppa for your Quick Support, Rly.

I guess i have 1 final Question :D

/buykit seems not working, maybe i just did something wrong.

When i use /kit <Kitname> it works and i get my items
when i try to get the Kit via /Buykit <kitname> i lose Points but i dont get the Items.

This is one of my entries for the Kits

"Kits":{
"Werkzeugkit":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Price": 500,
"Description":"Tool-Kit (Pick, Axt, Sichel)",
"Items":[
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSickle.PrimalItem_WeaponSickle'"
}
]
},
},

That's how it works! :)

/Buykit <kitname> <amount> = You buy a kit so you increase your "Amount" stored in the shop.
/Kit <kitname>= Is for when you want to use the bought kit :)

That's how it works! :)

/Buykit <kitname> <amount> = You buy a kit so you increase your "Amount" stored in the shop.
/Kit <kitname>= Is for when you want to use the bought kit :)

Ahhh Yeah cool :D Thx again M8 you saved me a lot of Work XD

Hello Guys,

is there a way to sort my shop ingame? ingame its not the sequence i wich i use in the .json

@Michidu There is an issue with the shop, and I think it does it for ARK too. When you buy a creature from the shop, after a restart or a bit later (I haven't had time to test this part thoroughly yet), the stats change. It seems to happen with HP and melee damage.

I received reports from my players and tested myself. I bought a tiger from the shop, I spawned one with GMSummon and one with DoTame. Only the tiger bought in the shop had its stats changed.

Stats when bought:
HP: 392.1
Melee Damage: 154.1%

Stats after a restart (but could also be changing without a restart, who knows):
HP: 440.1
Melee Damage: 158.5%

The rest of the stats stayed the same.

I had other reports from my players on ARK, that they had to cryo a Quetz (bought from the shop) several times until the stats wouldn't change anymore.

I don't know what command is used when you buy a creature from the shop, but I think that's probably where the issue lies, as GMSummon worked perfectly fine. Happy to give more information if needed.

@Michidu There is an issue with the shop, and I think it does it for ARK too. When you buy a creature from the shop, after a restart or a bit later (I haven't had time to test this part thoroughly yet), the stats change. It seems to happen with HP and melee damage.

I received reports from my players and tested myself. I bought a tiger from the shop, I spawned one with GMSummon and one with DoTame. Only the tiger bought in the shop had its stats changed.

Stats when bought:
HP: 392.1
Melee Damage: 154.1%

Stats after a restart (but could also be changing without a restart, who knows):
HP: 440.1
Melee Damage: 158.5%

The rest of the stats stayed the same.

I had other reports from my players on ARK, that they had to cryo a Quetz (bought from the shop) several times until the stats wouldn't change anymore.

I don't know what command is used when you buy a creature from the shop, but I think that's probably where the issue lies, as GMSummon worked perfectly fine. Happy to give more information if needed.
The shop isn't doing anything different than just spawn in a dino. I would verify this with spawning the same dino with the same command. For example:

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ankylo/Ankylo_Character_BP.Ankylo_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 120

If you have for example increased stats on your server on dinos/animals that could be the issue

The shop isn't doing anything different than just spawn in a dino. I would verify this with spawning the same dino with the same command. For example:

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ankylo/Ankylo_Character_BP.Ankylo_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 120

If you have for example increased stats on your server on dinos/animals that could be the issue

Yes, I tried that like I said in my post, the two other creatures I tamed with commands didn't have this issue. We do have increased weight only, so HP and Melee Damage shouldn't change either way, I had thought about it but it doesn't make sense.

But I tried with GMSummon and DoTame (after spawning a correct level creature) and they were both fine, unlike the creature bought from the shop.

Thanks for your help though.

Hello there,

is there a way to hide the Message in chat wich shows Players how much Coins they get over Time?

Last edited:
Did the most recent bunch of atlas patches break resources in shop? My config was working fine not to long ago but now when any resources are purchased with points through the shop it takes the points but gives no resources. Can purchase tames with points and get kits with no problem but resources will not work.

Yoter, it seems to work if you have it the way you had it before

ie

"seedbean": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Bean Seed",
"Price": 100,
"Items": [{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Items/Resources/PrimalItemConsumable_Vegetable_Beans_Seed.PrimalItemConsumable_Vegetable_Beans_Seed'"
}]
},

So, there is a place to add a spot to buy experience via points... Anyone know if there is a way to add ship experience? The experience you get from the one in the default config doesn't work for ships.

So, there is a place to add a spot to buy experience via points... Anyone know if there is a way to add ship experience? The experience you get from the one in the default config doesn't work for ships.
Did you try my example i suggested in discord?

Is there an issue with the shop? Has anyone else experienced this?

View attachment 2217

The player had 1,284 points at the time of this and not the first time I've had this issue.

Is there any way to set Cooldown to a Kit?, so people must wait 5 minutes to use /kit tools for example?

hi im wondering if someone could help me i can see the npcs in the shop however i cant see the rest of the items wondering if someone could look see if their a silly mistake

https://pastebin.com/Sfwq01fh

Last edited:
@Michidu does the counter that gives players points for being online, let's say playerA gets online during that time period are they excluded from that period or does it include them as long as they are online during that tick period. Also, does crossing into other grids(servers) effect the timer any? I'm experiencing players not getting points at different times and I was just trying to understand the timer so i know how to explain to them what's going on. Thanks alot for the mod btw.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back