Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"Boot Server when Offline" is not saved and the servers immediately try to start upon opening the manager, this can be dangerous while your still changing the way your app functions. Does the update function take multiple instances on 1 install into account?

OwnProx updated Atlas Server Manager with a new update entry:

Atlas Server Manager 2.1

Fixed Update would try broadcast to closed servers if you had ark servers running
Fixed Update would not update if other servers such as ark servers running
Rcon lagg fix when sending to many servers
Crash fixed now it doesn't crash when rcon fails
Force update fixed
Server Updating & Updated texts now save
Added a check to make sure the game port was actually open one time before actually using it to restart the server
Added error message when ShooterGameServer.exe is not found
Now the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

"Boot Server when Offline" is not saved and the servers immediately try to start upon opening the manager, this can be dangerous while your still changing the way your app functions. Does the update function take multiple instances on 1 install into account?
if you have multiple server directories it does take them into account but i still dont see why you would need multiple that would download unnecessary data and you can override ini in ServerGrid.json, also lemme know if you get the boot issue with the newest release i fixed a lot of bugs.

I have 64 cores - I'm not sure what one this is monitoring but the CPU usage is not accurate.

I have 64 cores - I'm not sure what one this is monitoring but the CPU usage is not accurate.
it is for me i guess it doesn't quite monitor both your processors my guess is ill look into it as i also have a dedi lying around with 2 old xeons in it ill give it a test but don't worry it won't effect how it works thanks for the report.

@OwnProx

I'm running version 2.0 at the moment, all going well. Except that auto update doesn't seem to be doing anything, it's enabled and the servers are on 9.2, but 9.3 is available, force update also does not do anything. In addition, the custom update message gets wiped everytime i restart the ASM.

View attachment 1097

Yes I'm also not getting automatic updates through, and "Force Update" prints a line in the log but does nothing else. But if I quite the program, and open it again, it starts an update.

I get the error: D:\Atlas path not found. My serverfiles are in D:\Atlas. If i press ok then the server starts normaly.
Edit: i run with these additional Server Launch Arguments: -NoBattlEye -ForceAllHomeServer

Last edited:
Yes I'm also not getting automatic updates through, and "Force Update" prints a line in the log but does nothing else. But if I quite the program, and open it again, it starts an update.
2.3 exists :)

I get the error: D:\Atlas path not found. My serverfiles are in D:\Atlas. If i press ok then the server starts normaly.

weird will debug it in a bit

I have the same issue with a 9900k, 35% in ASM, 48% in Task Man. Is it not taking into account all the cores maybe?

@OwnProx

• Update warning message for me shows as 5 minutes, despite being set for 15. I'm wondering if the fields are reversed and it's using the value from "Check Every (Minutes)" as that is currently set to 5.
  • I have the same as @baylf2000 even with 2.3. I have launched the program, got "[10:44] [Atlas] Checking for updates, can take up to 30 seconds..." in the logs and then nothing. Server is on 9.2, but 9.3 is available. In addition, i also managed to replicate the issue with the manual updates, clicked it, it did nothing, re-opened the program and it then tried to update.
  • Can some validation be added so that after the server applies an update, the first thing it does is to check the build ID before then going to steam to check for updates. I found yesterday that it found an update after i hit manual update (9.31), it then performed the update but actually installed 9.32 which i assume had just been released. Then once the servers were back online, it then instantly said a new update was available (9.32) and did a full shutdown again, only this time it found nothing and just performed a validation.

Hi @OwnProx ,
thank you for this great work! We are waiting for our part, a part to give access
to orders to the players! To be able moderator meters for example!
Without it being necessary to have the RCON.
We were looking forward to an administrative panel! THANKS AGAIN !

So how do I use my own multipliers and grid? I had it set up before I tried this, but it just writes it's own and I can't even find where it's located. Thanks // KB

So how do I use my own multipliers and grid? I had it set up before I tried this, but it just writes it's own and I can't even find where it's located. Thanks // KB
ServerGrid.json theres a array in there containing all your servers with a option to override ini settings per server

*EDIT: I see what you mean. Do I just path it like usual there? Sorry if I'm annoying. But could you give me the lines?

Last edited:
Players on line is not updating? I know there is one on line because I'm on it but it's not showing in the manager..

Repost because new page.

KnarkBerit

*EDIT: I see the line you're referring to. Sorry if I'm annoying, but do you mind sending me the lines so I know I do it properly?

JSON:
"OverrideShooterGameModeDefaultGameIni": {
"byoursettinghere": false,
"byourOthersettinghere": false

},

and a example in use
JSON:
      "OverrideShooterGameModeDefaultGameIni": {
        "serverPVE": true,
        "bClampHomeServerXP": true,
        "bDisableClaimFlags": true,
        "NoClaimFlagDecayPeriodMultiplier": 4,
        "ClampHomeServerXPLevel": 16
        },

make sure you look at
"gridX": 1,
"gridY": 5,

make sure these match the server you are trying to edit

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back