ASA - ARKLinkDiscord

ASA - ARKLinkDiscord 1.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just tested it with the new version of the API, and it works correctly. There might be some conflict with another plugin, but it works perfectly fine for now.
Not working for us for the new versions. The /linkdiscord command doesn't report anything back at all. It works fine on older version though.

Not working for us for the new versions. The /linkdiscord command doesn't report anything back at all. It works fine on older version though.
I updated with the new api anyways, you can test it

And you can change the command in case there is a plugin messing with it.

I updated with the new api anyways, you can test it

And you can change the command in case there is a plugin messing with it.
Utilizing base installation of Ark API, permissions and shop. Wiping the cache and trying on a fresh install with just Ark API to see if the issue is something messing with it.

Edit:
Tested new version, still does not function at all. I've tried everything, even a fresh install of the server. Just rolling with the older version that works.

Last edited:
Utilizing base installation of Ark API, permissions and shop. Wiping the cache and trying on a fresh install with just Ark API to see if the issue is something messing with it.

Edit:
Tested new version, still does not function at all. I've tried everything, even a fresh install of the server. Just rolling with the older version that works.
you updated the db or use the same?, because in some versions I updated the tables

you updated the db or use the same?, because in some versions I updated the tables
Okay I dumped the table and let it recreate it. Noticed you added Tribe information to it too. It's all working now.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but sometimes the name of the character gets wiped from the database. I'm unsure what's causing this, but thought I should bring it up to you. The name returns after they leave with the update turned on, however sometimes it doesn't. Just really random.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but sometimes the name of the character gets wiped from the database. I'm unsure what's causing this, but thought I should bring it up to you. The name returns after they leave with the update turned on, however sometimes it doesn't. Just really random.
Just the name? not the name of the tribe? weird, I'll check if I add any extra steps to check it. thanks

私が保持しているDiscordの役割に基づいて権限を付与することは可能ですか?
そうでない場合、将来そうすることは可能ですか?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back