ArkHomes

ArkHomes 1.32

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is there a possibility to also check for enemy structrues at the home-destination? As I recognize, now it's possible to add a home, when own structures are nearby, but once the home is set, it keeps there, even if own structures are gone and also if an enemy built a base there. So players can theoretically port into enemy base.

Hello, new to verygame, I discovered this plugin that works on my server. However I would like to modify it (deadlines and teleport message) I don't know where I need to put the configuration (Game.in / Game user.ini) thanks in advance

Bug: Crashing Genesis. Around 60% of the time using /home from or to ocean biome rips the server. No crash log tho.

since update today server crashes when i use the /home command

Hi guys! /listhomes doesn't support Cyrillic symbols. Any chances to fix?

Hello - this plugin has been a feature of our servers for a long time, we love it.

I don't know if you're still supporting / bug fixing this, but ...

Since the Crystal Isles/Birthday event patch, there seems to be a bug whereby one player has a home, and it is being applied to all players... so only one home can exist in the server. Any player can delete that home and replace it with a different one.

We have it configured to 1 home per person.
Player A sets a home.
All other players see that as their home
Players cannot set another of their own
Any player can delete that home

Configured teleports are still working fine - it's just the player homes that has gone faulty. [EDIT: sadly turns out /tps are buggy also]

Hope that makes sense!
Phokxx

Last edited:
No it won't make you lag.. but it's broken since the CI patch (at least, on our servers it is)

@Michidu Any chance of this plugin getting an update? Really awesome feature for vanilla like servers :/

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back