ARK UPDATE 293.105 BREAKS ARKAPI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

Supporter Rank
Since the new ark update, many plugins don't work anymore

Broken Plugins:
  • KillFeeds
  • Event Manager
  • Unicode RCON
Fixed:
  • Shop Reward
  • New Player Protection
  • PVP Protection
  • PassivDinoProtection
ARK Update:
Current Server Version: v293.105 - Fixed an exploit

Last edited:
Shop, permissions, killfeed, gameconfig, updatechecker all not working

- AllEngrams
- ArkHomes
- ArkShop
- AZEventManager
- DeathmatchEvent
- ImprovedCommands
- Lottery
- NewPlayerProtection
- NoCannons
- Permissions

After overwriting the files (Version 3.0) (without permissions folder) to win64(again), it all loaded up and works. xD

Servers keep crashing just like Stefanlyl said.
Damn, hoped it was the fix for me

The update didn't replace getstatic class.. It was already there, my plugins already used the GetPrivateStaticClass() ;) Because I noticed weird behavior using getStaticClass even before this update when developing MAGA plugin.
Also note from wetbatman...:
@woolypenguin remove my EventManager for now as it's not properly fixed

Currently am running

-GiveEngrams
-Suicide
-PluginCrashManager
-RconCrossServerChat

The API version I have is 3.0 installed yesterday. Our cluster is frequently experiencing crashes. Things are working, especially the crash manager its been awesome. But were crashing basically anytime there is players on a map - when they are empty no crashes. Any thoughts? Anyone interested in seeing some crash stacks?

Thanks!

Removed the plugins temporarily on main servers. Still crashing with plugins on test server. I've heard from players there are servers running the plugins with the new ark update without issues. So, there must be a fix. a bit concerning that nothing has been posted here.
It seems to be the Permissions that is the issue. That's what is showing error messages when the server loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back