Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
11/24/20 15:30 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.305] cannot use operator[] with null
11/24/20 15:30 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
everything is on it the .db and the .json still no start.

For some reason today all new characters and even some old characters are now not showing up in mysql. Its like the game servers are not talking to mysql anymore. I double checked the shop config and my login info is correct. I restarted my PC and made sure mysql was loaded first but still nothing. Is there a way to export everyones Points so i can remake a new schema then import everyones points/kits???

For some reason today all new characters and even some old characters are now not showing up in mysql. Its like the game servers are not talking to mysql anymore. I double checked the shop config and my login info is correct. I restarted my PC and made sure mysql was loaded first but still nothing. Is there a way to export everyones Points so i can remake a new schema then import everyones points/kits???

• ResetKits - Resets kits for all players.

cheat ResetKits

cheat ResetKits

Ok but thats not what im saying. So when a new player joins the server and they buy anything from the shop or even kits, everything will show up in mysql. Even points. Now when i pull up a new players steamid in mysql, nothing is showing for them, no kits, no points, literally nothing..

Ok but thats not what im saying. So when a new player joins the server and they buy anything from the shop or even kits, everything will show up in mysql. Even points. Now when i pull up a new players steamid in mysql, nothing is showing for them, no kits, no points, literally nothing..
I do this, the player enters the server, I get the ID STEAM or EPIC ID, go to MYSQL and find it and add points or kits. It Works very well.

cheat ResetKits

This is what im talking about
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is no new entry in mysql when new players join. Before They would all show in mysql, only some old players, Like my self i can still see in the data table. So i have no idea what to do about it.

Ive double checked Arkshops config and mysql settings/password/login and everything is correct. so no idea why it all stopped working for new players.
If someone could show me how to copy over my current tables so i can create a new schema, paste in the data perhaps this would fix my issue but idk how to do that.

******EDIT******
So I found out it was limiting 1000 per table, Once i changed it to dont limit, everyone shows up now ;)

Last edited:
Esse plugin não tem discord, desculpe o engano. Mas o comando é esse mesmo, eu ainda não tive como testar, vou tentar fazer isso hoje.

Pedro, achei o problema. Também uso o plugin MAGA, então precisa liberar este comando na configuração dele. Resolvido!

This is what im talking about
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is no new entry in mysql when new players join. Before They would all show in mysql, only some old players, Like my self i can still see in the data table. So i have no idea what to do about it.

Ive double checked Arkshops config and mysql settings/password/login and everything is correct. so no idea why it all stopped working for new players.
If someone could show me how to copy over my current tables so i can create a new schema, paste in the data perhaps this would fix my issue but idk how to do that.

******EDIT******
So I found out it was limiting 1000 per table, Once i changed it to dont limit, everyone shows up now ;)

Where u changed this limit?

i have hair able to be bought and sold in the shop so points can transfer across map, but when people try to sell hair in their inventory it tells that that they dont have enough, i have a few screen shots of ingame message and my config
View attachment 3582

Hi, i would like to allow spawning Bosses by buying them with Points, i gave it some tries. It seems to work, judging by the lag caused by spawning in Bosses which is the same then when doing it by console, ... only no Boss is visible see the example

"spawnApeBossGamma": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "Spawn a Ape Gamma",
"Price": 2,
"Items": [
{
"Command": "SpawnDino \"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Gorilla/Gorilla_Character_BP_Easy.Gorilla_Character_BP_Easy'\" 500 0 0 35"
}
]
}

Shall I add a command? When purchasing, automatically select one of the 5 codes to brush it out. How do you do that?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back