Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hey guys i currently tried to implement the "sell" option for my users and i found two "bugs" i guess...

1. When you sell for the very first time a item the user get the points but the item wont disappear. You can sell it a second time and get again points. After than everything works as it should.

2. I cant sell stacked items like normal resources. Normal "single" items are working fine. But when i try to sell i.E. stones i get the message
"You don't have enough items (0/1)"
...also when i try to sell like 10 by writing /sell stone 10 i get the same answer but with (0/10) than...

my part of code...

Code:
    "SellItems":{
    "bone":{
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"Dinosaur Bone",
      "Price":1,
      "Amount":1,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ARKBone.PrimalItemResource_ARKBone'"
    },
    "stone":{
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
    },
    "clear":{
      "Description":"Diving Mask for a clear view",
      "Price":180,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SwimClear/PrimalItemArmor_SwimClearGoggles.PrimalItemArmor_SwimClearGoggles'"
    },
    "speed":{
      "Description":"Dino Speed Item",
      "Price":200,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SpeedSaddles/omni/PrimalItemCostume_Omni_SS.PrimalItemCostume_Omni_SS'"
    }
  },

The googles and the omni item are working... the bones and the stone is not working.
I'm guessing you using a stack mod?

If so, then you need to use the stack mods blueprintspaths

I'm guessing you using a stack mod?

If so, then you need to use the stack mods blueprintspaths

haha omg *BIGFACEPALM* Thank you it is working now :D but the thing with the first sell is a real bug i guess ^^

Edit for everyone who is wondering how the working code should look like:

Code:
"SellItems":{
    "bone":{
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack1000_50/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ARKBone_Child.PrimalItemResource_ARKBone_Child'"
    },
    "clear":{
      "Description":"Diving Mask for a clear view",
      "Price":180,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SwimClear/PrimalItemArmor_SwimClearGoggles.PrimalItemArmor_SwimClearGoggles'"
    },
    "speed":{
      "Description":"Dino Speed Item",
      "Price":200,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SpeedSaddles/omni/PrimalItemCostume_Omni_SS.PrimalItemCostume_Omni_SS'"
    }
  },

#stackmod #sell #saleitems

Last edited:
haha omg *BIGFACEPALM* Thank you it is working now :D but the thing with the first sell is a real bug i guess ^^
I can see if can recreate the issue on my test server and see if we can fix it :)

We also tested if it happen again after relog but it doesnt. So it seems to be the very first sell wich is basically not removing the item from your inventory, if you do it right after again it works just fine...

Running mysql...... Does anyone know if it is okay to update the column type for the kits table? Currently it is set to a maximum of 768 and i need more room. Is this acceptable to do?

how do i find that with out asking for it ?

ok nvm i found it thank you

Last edited:
Hello! I am trying to get the shop and permissions plugins set up for my cluster and I'm working on setting the database overrides through the server host. So far I have:

Code:
{
  "Database":"sqlite",
  "MysqlHost":"localhost",
  "MysqlUser":"root",
  "MysqlPass":"pass",
  "MysqlDB":"arkdb",
  "MysqlPort":3306,
  "DbPathOverride":"E:\TCAFiles\Users\raegenl\2334\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\Permissions\ArkDB.db"
}

And

Code:
{
  "Mysql":{
    "UseMysql":true,
    "MysqlHost":"localhost",
    "MysqlUser":"apitest",
    "MysqlPass":"12345",
    "MysqlDB":"apitest"
  },
  "General":{
    "TimedPointsReward":{
      "Enabled":true,
      "Interval":15,
      "Groups":{
        "Default":{
          "Amount":15
        },
        "Crystal":{
          "Amount":20
        }
      }
    },
    "ItemsPerPage":15,
    "ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
    "ShopTextSize":1.3,
    "DbPathOverride":"E:\TCAFiles\Users\raegenl\2334\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\ArkShop.db",

When I run the server with these settings, it doesn't start. If i remove the dbpath override, it works fine. Any help would be super appreciated!

I figured it out, we were using \ for the file path and not /!

Last edited:
Can anyone help me to add a dino to the shop? I've added the gacha to the shop but I keep getting the same message when I try to purchase the gacha in game... "Level required 10 to 15" I'm level 70?

Can anyone help me to add a dino to the shop? I've added the gacha to the shop but I keep getting the same message when I try to purchase the gacha in game... "Level required 10 to 15" I'm level 70?

there is a command that indicates the level range allowed to purchase. Perhaps you have that set.
I've seen it as:

"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 130,

look for that maybe.

Hello
how can added vip a players?
Utilizing the Permissions Plugin , you can add vip only kits by adding your vip group to the permissions parameter

Code:
      "otter":{
      "Price":500,
      "Description":"Otter with saddle",
      "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
      "Permissions":"vip,goldvip",
      "Items":[
        {
          "Quality":50,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish'"
        }
      ],
      "Dinos":[
        {
          "Level":224,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Otter/Otter_Character_BP.Otter_Character_BP'"
        }
      ]
    },

there is a command that indicates the level range allowed to purchase. Perhaps you have that set.
I've seen it as:

"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 130,

look for that maybe.

You can do this by utilizing the minlevel , and maxlevel parameters
Code:
    "element":{
        "Description":"100 Element",
        "Price":1500,
        "MinLevel":200,
        "MaxLevel":205,
        "Items":[
            {
            "Quality":0,
            "ForceBlueprint":false,
            "Amount":100,
            "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element_US.PrimalItemResource_Element_US'"
            }
        ]
    },

Is there away or if the feature could be added in the future, make to diffrent groups points stack. Example i have person who bought vip1 at 5 points and vip 2 at 10 points, if they had both they should get 15 points. It seems like it just gives the higher group point rate.

Hi when we install the shop with out editing the config does the points still work or do we have to configer the mysql for it to work

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back