Ark: Survival Ascended - ArkShop (Crossplay Supported)

Ark: Survival Ascended - ArkShop (Crossplay Supported) 1.06

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's an open source plugin. Feel free to submit fixes however SteamID does not exist anymore so i'm not sure how you will solve that or magically map a SteamID to the new EOS ID automatically.

Hey,
The /trade command removes points, but does not add them to the target player

We used the "/trade 'playername' 1000" without dual quotes

GameServersHub updated Ark: Survival Ascended - ArkShop (Crossplay Supported) with a new update entry:

Updated trade code to fix a crash.
If something fails on a trade it should reverse any portions that succeeded.

UI Users don't forget to update the UI plugin as well.

Read the rest of this update entry...

GameServersHub updated Ark: Survival Ascended - ArkShop (Crossplay Supported) with a new update entry:

Fixed trade bug allowing for sending more points than a player actually has.
Added new option to TimedPointsReward
JSON:
"AlwaysSendNotifications": false, //true will send notifications even when points are 0 or less (these are just notifications) //false will only send notifications if they actually receive points

Added supporting message for AlwaysSendNotifications
JSON:
"ReceivedNoPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You are not earning points currently!</>",

• Fixed a couple issues with `/trade`

• Updated discord webhook to use POCO requests, which should work more reliable on newer systems
  • Updated for AsaApi 1.1

UI Users don't forget to update the UI plugin as well.

can console users still use this?
and is there any kind of guide how to get this to work? installed permissions and akrshop but doens't seem to be working

Last edited:
Plz add this :D:
bool ArkShop::GiveDino(float imprint, ...

APrimalDinoCharacter* dino = AsaApi::GetApiUtils().SpawnDino.....

if (imprint <= 100 && imprint >= 0) dino->UpdateImprintingQuality(imprint);

The crossplatform ( plastation) and it available for the mod?

I am getting the following error with the ArkShop Plugin this morning:
Code:
04/02/24 10:17 [API][critical] Failed to get the offset of FString.FString(wchar_t*).
04/02/24 10:17 [API][warning] (API::PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

I am getting the following error with the ArkShop Plugin this morning:
Code:
04/02/24 10:17 [API][critical] Failed to get the offset of FString.FString(wchar_t*).
04/02/24 10:17 [API][warning] (API::PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
I have the same error, I have tried without plugins and shortly after starting, it closes with the same str* error. In addition, the cache download from the web does not work.

After updating the database to mysql8, there is no connection to the database, causing the API to not work. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back