Ark: Survival Ascended - ArkShop (Crossplay Supported)

Ark: Survival Ascended - ArkShop (Crossplay Supported) 1.06

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Anyone more is having problems for sell items?

I tried to sell fiber, rawmutton, and other items and always it give me back "You don't have enough items (0/1)", I dont know if this is only my problem.

Thx

Will be a posiblity to add a line in config for buy imprinted dinos? Like:
"carno": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Carnotaurus",
"Level": 15,
"Price": 50,
"Neutered": true,
"Imprint": 1, //1 mean 100%
"Gender": "male",
"SaddleBlueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'",
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"

Nope, I havent installed stacks mods, but I have edited the stack size in my game.ini But I tried to sell an item that is with the default stack and dont work.

This is my sell config:

JSON:
"SellItems": {
    "moneda": {
      "Type": "item",
      "Description": "moneda ui (Glory)",
      "Price": 1,
      "Amount": 1,
      "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/KsMissions/Items/PrimalItem_Goldcoin.PrimalItem_Goldcoin'"
    },
    "cordero": {
      "Type": "item",
      "Description": "Cordero",
      "Price": 1,
      "Amount": 1,
      "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_RawMutton.PrimalItemConsumable_RawMutton'"
    }
  },

Thx

Is this not possible in the near future? I know the player's identifiers were changed. Just asking maybe you guys can have an idea...

Would it be possible to add the possibility of adding a permission for certain store items? similar to the permission that kits have, but with items purchased through /shop

The ArkShop.Reload Command doesnt work... I cannot reload the Shop?

No, table names are the same but have different fields.
This is a huge oversight IMO.

From what I'm able to tell, the only thing that really changed is the "SteamId" column is now "EosId"

Those are obviously different, but why couldn't they be on the same table, that way, the shops/permissions could be used across both ASE and ASA?

Some way to associate the two would have been necessary, and these mechanisms already exist in your plugins.

This is a huge oversight IMO.

From what I'm able to tell, the only thing that really changed is the "SteamId" column is now "EosId"

Those are obviously different, but why couldn't they be on the same table, that way, the shops/permissions could be used across both ASE and ASA?

Some way to associate the two would have been necessary, and these mechanisms already exist in your plugins.
From what I know we can get SteamId from EosId if we have both on the table problem solved

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back