[ARK] AutoDecay [Anti-Autobreed][Cluster Support]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AdrianGaming

Boo boo
AdrianGaming submitted a new resource:

AutoDecay - auto decay for structures

Hey - you server administrator out there,

Are you fed up with players placing structures all over the map but not decaying ..?
Or even players who claim good spots (especially on PvP servers), but then just leaving for some reason?

Then you came to the right plugin!

This plugin allows you to set a specific time to remove structures from players who were not online in this time.

Lets say you configure 48h in the config file - this would mean that every player can be offline for 47...

Read more about this resource...

Hey thanks for the plugin. But please tell me what is the difference between this plugin with the standard AutoDecay

Hey thanks for the plugin. But please tell me what is the difference between this plugin with the standard AutoDecay

Difference between is simple; Its designed for all structures.. so you haven't got different times for different type of structures.
And maybe for some admin junkies who want to see how many structures are placed on his server

You oughta have a feature like structure limit plugin where you can define which structures decay for "X" hours.
Very cool plugin. Will be buying soon, Especially if it has that feature.

You oughta have a feature like structure limit plugin where you can define which structures decay for "X" hours.
Very cool plugin. Will be buying soon, Especially if it has that feature.

Currently its just a general timer for any structure - But I also could add (in further updates) a list with some blueprintpaths for having their own decay time.

Currently its just a general timer for any structure - But I also could add (in further updates) a list with some blueprintpaths for having their own decay time.
Can I use multiple servers?

Any true admin knows this is a must have plugin. The dev auto decay is complete trash and no matter what you set the dev auto decay to, it will leave behind modded items.
Thank you Adrian, Definitely a must buy.

we have a cluster with 4 Servers on the same machine, so when i buy it once i can run it on all?
Dino decay should be in as well :)

One Question, we can disable auto decay from ark itself or must it set to on for the plugin to work?

As long as you got non-virtualized or even physically seperated devices you just need one license to run them all.

If you run this plugin you can safely remove the Decay System from WildCard.

Mid Seasons work like the following;

You can add it without players loosing their structures / dinos - Its just counting for players which have been on since the plugin has been installed / load.

So Its safe to run :)

We can tell you firsthand this plugin is fantastic and solid! We're delighted to have it. We recommend it to any server owners wanting to help clear up lag and improve population! Awesome job, Adrian! :love:

Sure - works with any structure. Later a list with special decay timers will come up so you can say that your campfire should last 1hour longer :)

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back