anti ini

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kay

Hey, I'd like to know if it is possible to create a plugin that detects players with modified ini file (customisations that aren't possible via ingame settings) and automatically removes them from the server? If it is, I'm looking for someone to create it for me :)

it's not possible, plugins can only run on the server side, to detect this you would need client side code...

thanks for the reply, I thought so... any idea to do something against that?

@kay i will be testing this mod in the comming days before the wipe and will post a update here to see what it does and how it works i also posted a comment underneath the modder hoping to get more information since its relatively new its understandable he doesnt have the tools to create content about it. i completely agree please feel free to contact me on discord cause im planning to work together with some youtubers and people to create content about this issue.

we run a 10x pvp we got 0 response from wildcard on multiple support request , you get banned on the ark discord for even adressing this.
please feel free to contact cause i think the only way is just pushing it towards the public.

discord :
https://discord.gg/gzCQQ9f

its my server discord but you can directly contact me through thisa

sadly this is all the mod does , as you can see im running a fat INI clear water and everything ... we need something that forces a basic ini setting back especially if its a force download it will piss people off , since they will have to reset their horrible ini settings again.

View attachment 2581

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back