All Engrams [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you do the DumpEngrams command the text puts an extra '0' at the end of most of them.

EngramEntry_SomeItem_C_0

What does this zero indicate and is it necessary? I assumed it was some indicator of that item requiring a prereq be unlocked or something.
You don't need '_0' at the end, just remove it.

Sounds good. It DOES work even with the '0' on the end, just was curious.

When you do the DumpEngrams command the text puts an extra '0' at the end of most of them.

EngramEntry_SomeItem_C_0

What does this zero indicate and is it necessary? I assumed it was some indicator of that item requiring a prereq be unlocked or something.

It seems the _0 is for all modded items and my server requires the _0 being there to work?

For example: EngramEntry_SPlusCraftingStation_C_0 - This is required in the Engrams.txt file for it to auto unlock, without the _0 at the end it was not working for me?

My config is;
"RequiredLevel":0,
"AutoUnlockEngrams":true,
"AutoDetectEngrams":false,

Great work!

Please improve this:
when we set like so(we want to unlock all engrams(Include mod engrams),but do not unlock Tek engrams):

{
"RequiredLevel":1,
"AutoUnlockEngrams":true,
"AutoDetectEngrams":false,
"Messages":{
"Sender":"AllEngrams",
"NoPermissions":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permissions to use this command</>",
"LowLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You should be at least level {} or higher to use this command</>",
"Unlocked":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Unlocked engrams</>"
}
}

Last edited:
You have it backwards, should be:

"AutoUnlockEngrams":false,
"AutoDetectEngrams":true,

That's what we use, we also have a list of engrams, including modded Tek, in the "ExcludeEngrams" text file

Hey there,
very sexy plugin. maybe some asked that already (if so, just tell me): Would it be possible to add a config to only unlock engrams the player can theoretically learn (level requirement)? Im asking because we have a heavily modded servers with hundrets of new engrams and I want my players to be able to learn the engrams just faster instead of unlocking for example the industrial forge at level 1 :p

Greetings

EDIT: Okay, someone already asked that... But he did not get a direct answer to his question (and the server setting "unlockallengrams" Wildcard coded is no option, its coded like a huge load of shit, making gameplay impossible cause of huge delay for the whole server everytime someone is leveling up after mind wipe). So I will let my post stay here

Last edited:
Is this not working anymore? I installed it and the /giveengrams doesn't work. I also get no response when I type in AllEngrams.Reload in the ARKon tool. I've installed a bunch of other plugins without any issues but this one doesn't want to work :/

Is this not working anymore? I installed it and the /giveengrams doesn't work. I also get no response when I type in AllEngrams.Reload in the ARKon tool. I've installed a bunch of other plugins without any issues but this one doesn't want to work :/
It works, make sure you have read the description carefully. By default, it unlocks engrams automatically. Also, 'AllEngrams.Reload' should be used in console, not rcon.

It works, make sure you have read the description carefully. By default, it unlocks engrams automatically. Also, 'AllEngrams.Reload' should be used in console, not rcon.
I put it in the same folder as the shop. No problems with the shop. I can use the arkshop.reload in ARKon, shouldn't i be able to use that same command for allengrams? i tried it in console as well without it working. I must be doing something wrong but I believe everything is placed in the correct folder :/

I put it in the same folder as the shop. No problems with the shop. I can use the arkshop.reload in ARKon, shouldn't i be able to use that same command for allengrams? i tried it in console as well without it working. I must be doing something wrong but I believe everything is placed in the correct folder :/
No, not all commands works from rcon. Check logs to make sure that plugin is loaded.

07/30/18 05:04 [API][info] Loaded plugin All Engrams V1.4 (The easy way to learn all engrams)
07/30/18 05:04 [API][info] Loaded plugin Ark Shop V2.5 (Shop, Currency & Kits)
07/30/18 05:04 [API][info] Loaded plugin Extended Rcon V2.5 (Additional RCON commands)
07/30/18 05:04 [API][info] Loaded plugin Permissions V1.3 (Manage permissions groups)
07/30/18 05:04 [API][info] Loaded all plugins

07/30/18 05:06 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called

Dont know why but all engrams and my Arkshop wont play nice together. Shop was working fine till I configured all engrams.

Very quick question. In my servers ini file I have an engram that is disabled, will this plug-in recognise this or will it unlock everything including the disabled engram in my ini file? Thank you :)

Very quick question. In my servers ini file I have an engram that is disabled, will this plug-in recognise this or will it unlock everything including the disabled engram in my ini file? Thank you :)
It doesn't unlock hidden engrams.

Is it possible to make the engram unlock engrams what are in you level?
if i reach lvl5 it unlocks all engrams for this level
if i reach lvl6 it undlocks all lvl 6 engrams.

and that it accepts custom engram level if i change the level of an engram with:
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TriFoundation_Stone_C",EngramLevelRequirement=24,EngramPointsCost=6,EngramHidden=False,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

i cant seem to get this plugin to work the permissions plugin works thoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back