Advanced Chat [Paid]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OwnProx

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Advanced Chat - Setup chat colours, name colours, tags and Vip or donator

Ingame:
untitled-png.283

Website Widget:
untitled-png.308

Discord WebHook:
untitled2-png.307

Hwid Info:
Each purchase represents a license, A license is bound to a physical machine, so if you have a 64 gb ram dedicated server with 6 ark servers running you only need to make 1 purchase...

Read more about this resource...

Is this a separate purchase from the Ark Advanced Chat plug-in if we have that?

@OwnProx Looks really good! Will definitely be getting this for my servers, but wanted to run a couple questions by you first!

• Does the cross chat element have much difference to your other plugin? Would it be best to get that working first before i try this?
  • Does the cross chat messages also appear in discord in a single channel, or is it a per grid basis?

i can offer a discount to anyone who bought advanced chat for ark (this is better than wildcard offered you i guess) pm me for payment instructions.

@OwnProx Looks really good! Will definitely be getting this for my servers, but wanted to run a couple questions by you first!

• Does the cross chat element have much difference to your other plugin? Would it be best to get that working first before i try this?
  • Does the cross chat messages also appear in discord in a single channel, or is it a per grid basis?

the cross chat in this can cause lagg if you have a lot of grids and over 70+ players per grid the cross chat msg will only appear in discord once and colours and icon will be displayed across chat too, its pretty much the same as rcon cross chat the cross chat in this but it supports colours and icons too

Oh man. The free one is a blessing but I'm down to buy a more advanced to support Own. Nice work man!

Can you give me permission to purchase? Sorry, looking for it. Lol

Hi, I purchased via papal yesterday and still haven't received any sort key or download?!

So Prox it’s not advised to use this if you have more than a certain amount of servers and / or players? I am running 12 Grids and got a daily base of over 100 Players. I am wondering if this can cause instability.

Hi, I purchased via papal yesterday and still haven't received any sort key or download?!
just want to point out this from the description, but i am working on getting a link out everyone now.
Purchase Info:
After payment please give me at least 1-48 hours to deliver the plugin and setup hwid info download link, This purchase comes with basic support if needed.

i have pmed everyone who purchased with download instructions.

So Prox it’s not advised to use this if you have more than a certain amount of servers and / or players? I am running 12 Grids and got a daily base of over 100 Players. I am wondering if this can cause instability.

its safe to use i just advise against using cross chat when you get a higher count, i know that cross chat was a bit unstable on ark so its defiantly going to be a issue here, but the plugin does not have to have cross chat enabled it works fully without it.

Last edited:
Since last atlas update the chat lags very bad, sometimes after entering a chat it can take 5-10 seconds to show.
i have a 5x5 server with 25 grids.

can you try it on your server please..only chat color works...imgpath and name color is not working!!!

Great potential but crashes grids and causes lag ATM. Granted it's not recommended for a 7x7 in the first place. Just confirming what ownprox said about high pop servers. Hopefully someday I'll be able to use it.

all chat is working cross server, but company chat doesnt work cross-server. Does somebody have the same problems?

Hey there, i am interested in buying your plugin but saw that it only supports per-machine license. I have an atlas server that is running on a blade server but it has 4 nodes. So technically it is 4 machines - would i be able to use this acrosss the entire grid or only one node ? $60 seems a bit steep for the plugin if so.

Hey there, i am interested in buying your plugin but saw that it only supports per-machine license. I have an atlas server that is running on a blade server but it has 4 nodes. So technically it is 4 machines - would i be able to use this acrosss the entire grid or only one node ? $60 seems a bit steep for the plugin if so.

i believe its "per VM" as each VM would have a different hardware ID, even though its in the same chassis... dont be stingy!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back