[Resource] Structures Limit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Structures limit - Limit the structures of a tribe or a player in the whole map

Limit of structures per tribe/player in the whole map.

Configuration:
JSON:
{ 
  "General":{ 
    "MaxAmount":10, // General max amount of structures per tribe or player
    "CheckInterval":30, // Update interval in seconds
    "NotificationDisplayTime":4.0,
    "NotificationScale":1.3
  },
  "Structures":{ // Specific structures limit, uses asset path
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureTurretBaseBP.StructureTurretBaseBP'":2
  }
}

Read more about this resource...

EDIT: "MaxAmount":10, // Is the TOTAL amount of structures per tribe or player in the entire Server.
In the Specific Structure I was doing it Wrong. But corrected.
I have Tried to use the spawn code, but is the BP of the Structure, not the BP that Spawns the Item..
Working for now.. Will be Testing it.

Last edited:
incredible tool to control the lag generated by structures. Thank you very much Michidu!

Outstanding plugin! Amazing work man, Keep it up, loving the new plugins! You're awesome!
+1 Using on GOG Servers

How to add multiple structures? can u give an example-code?

"Structures": {
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Small/BP_CropPlot_Small.BP_CropPlot_Small'": 1,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Medium/BP_CropPlot_Medium.BP_CropPlot_Medium'": 2,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Large/BP_CropPlot_Large.BP_CropPlot_Large'":3
},

Last edited:
mind posting this open source? want to check if i can use this to edit the ark demo timer for some structures.

Great plugin! You should add in a dino tame limit as well

It is done in ark, you have 2 configs, one for tribes is players and another one for all server.

MaxPersonalTamedDinos=Number

?MaxTamedDinos=4000

Hi where i can find
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Small/BP_CropPlot_Small.BP_CropPlot_Small'"
but for other structure ? foundation metal and foundation s+ metal for example

can someone explain which assets you need to use ? for stuff like the explosive fabricator from the 2.0 mod ?

hello, the config also works with the ark structures? I have tried with mods and if it works, but for example a sleeping bag or a bed and it does not work

{
"General": {
"MaxAmount": 10000,
"CheckInterval": 30,
"NotificationDisplayTime": 4.0,
"NotificationScale": 1.3
},
"Structures": {
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide.PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide'":0,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple'":1
},
"Messages": {
"ReachLimit": "Has alcanzado tu límite de estructuras"
}
}

is not the command of give item for limit structure but i dont know where i can find this

Hello, I need to put these objects to maximum:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide.PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide'":0,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple'":1,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Campfire.PrimalItemStructure_Campfire'":3,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Large.PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Large'":20,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_CropPlot_Large.PrimalItemStructure_CropPlot_Large'":100,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Forge.PrimalItemStructure_Forge'":10,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_AnvilBench.PrimalItemStructure_AnvilBench'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator.PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_PowerGenerator'":4,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge.PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge'":10,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge.PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Modern.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Modern'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_ChemBench.PrimalItemStructure_ChemBench'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Grinder.PrimalItemStructure_Grinder'":0,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Turret.PrimalItemStructure_Turret'":100,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret.PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret'":100,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek.PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek'":20,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'":1,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekShield.PrimalItemStructure_TekShield'":1,

Has anyone managed to Block mod structures? I sucessfully Blocked vanilla structures, but I AM having problems to Block structures Plus (S+) structures.

Has anyone managed to Block mod structures? I sucessfully Blocked vanilla structures, but I AM having problems to Block structures Plus (S+) structures.
Example:

"Structures":{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/CloningChamber/BP_CloningChamberPlus.BP_CloningChamberPlus'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Vivarium/BP_Vivarium.BP_Vivarium'":10

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back